The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inferno's Supra: Restored & Built From The Ground Up

Inferno

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cup kit is an amazing piece of gear. Everytime I need to go in/out a driveway or other places where having such a low ride is a nightmare, it has more than paid for itself.

Every time I have looked at this car it has just got better and better! Immense!

Fantastic build, really enjoyed reading this. Great photos too, look forward to seeing some outside the workshop in the sunlight. :)

Thanks Tim - I will try and post more photos of it out in daylight when I get a proper photoshoot done ;)

Wow. What a beast. :)

Thanks Lux, your Supra is no kitten either!

you have created one hell of a monster there man! she really is a looker and the underside of the car is pure art!

Cheers buddy, the underside is definitely one of my favourite parts of the car and I just grin like an idiot whenever I look at it!

you do know inferno that this car doesnt belong on the road now, it should be put in a museum or something! honest to god, what a machine, my jaw drops everytime i look at this thread!

Yes I do take my time to look after it, but I also drive it when I want to. Thank you for the kind words!

If I had this, I'd be terrified to drive it!!! It's absolutely superb, I'd be so afraid of all that amazing work being ruined.

But then I'd think about all the money I'd spent on it and have to drive it :D

It can be a bit daunting, but I trust myself (no-one else but my mechanic to be honest), so I am just very careful.

If I'd spent that much money and time on something,,,,,

I'd cuff the shit out of it, end of!

Haha, I do have to give it a bit of gas occasionally just to appreciate how much and how fast the power comes on!

i have the same wheel dude and it does just suit the car, would love to have done what you have on my car but i am replacing parts as and when i can.

It really does look nice in person doesn't it? I hope all is well with your Supra!

I like the steering wheel, looks right. As you say, a better pic too.

Thanks Ed!

Absolutely Stunning. The whole car is amazing. Love the way the brakes fill out behind the wheels and just everything.

Yep, the brakes took a while to research (availability, custom order, fitment, compatibility with wheels etc), but really make the wheel setup stand out IMO.

that thing is so beautiful, you lucky guy!

Thanks mate! p.s. love your avatar, always makes me smile ;)

Love the seats mate. They go great with the interior.

Top effort.

Go on then explain the other car in the pics. Is it your also.

Thanks Hodge, the seats are amazing to sit in and just to look at... the quality is second to none (I can see why Mercedes and Porsche use them)

Absolutly stunning mate, every detail is subtle yet obvious at the same time and the interior is perfectly done IMO. Well done and I hope it gives you the smiles you deserve for all your time and effort.

Just need a nice drive by Video now on WOT:D

Everytime I look at the car I smile. Sounds stupid, but hey, it is true!

I will try and get you that video sir... working on it, but there aren't many places locally I can safely do those things!

I have been reading the thread as you've been posting up, but can't remember what seats they are?

Sparco DTM Full CF seats with custom lightweight brackets and fittings.

Looks great, lovin the monster brakes and intercooler. inspiring build! :)

Thanks Tim, the intercooler is a beast of a thing... 5" thick!

:drool: AWESOME! :thumbs:

Thanks marc, beauty of a Supra you have there yourself!

Holy moley that interior :faint:

The interior is exactly what I wanted... clean, uncluttered, stock-looking but updated and colour coordinated!

Probably the best car in the world EVER!!!! :drool:

That is amazing. Honestly speechless,.....

Thank you Sir, I really appreciate such kind words from gentlemen as yourself. Even moreso when they have such a stunning example of a Supra themselves!

unbelivable

Cheers buddy ;)

I'm starting to like those lights. Wasn't sure at first, but when I see them lighted up they look amazing. BTW, I have the same stearing wheel and I endorse your choice. Great work all around buddy. Well done !

Everyone just stares at them in person, they are so unique, it is one of the first things everyone who sees the car comments on!

What a build :thumbs:

Thanks as always Matt ;)

:yeahthat:

Unreal!

Haha thank you Sir!

EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!! is all i can say bud. Hats off to your dedication to see it through....Happy motoring

Thanks Stevie, it definitely has been and will continue to be happy motoring!

Been said so many times, but a great supra there. Some modern styling touches but still in keeping with the original design. Nice one to all involved.

(and great that one of our chaps did the rear light lights :innocent:)

That was the plan! And yes, quite a few UK guys were involved ;) all great blokes to deal with and thanked in my thankyou post!

Oh My Good GOD, that Supra is just the most amazing think my eyes have ever seen when god created the universe i dont think it will have looked as beautiful as this Supra

Thanks Chris that is really nice of you to say - I hope all goes well for you and your Supra (or future Supra if you are looking at getting one?)

please post a photo of supra in front of your house /garage ,as i,m sure its also awesome ...

Will do Sir, has to be a lovely day though... wouldn't want a bad shot of either of them!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hope you live knowwhere near the floods ,its terrible watching cars float down the roads !!!

Thankfully I am no-where near the floods. Some of my friends have had property damaged, cars wrecked and family members injured though, it really is terrible.

They're the nicest LED lights i've seen on a Supra. You have a bloody nice car :cool:

Those brakes are mental!

Thank you Sir, the brakes certainly bite hard when I even think about touching my foot to the pedal!

this is one hubba hubba supra!!!!!!

however just one question: how do you fill her up with fuel?

from what i can see is that you have to open the boot en lift the carpet up

That is correct, and I can assure you, I get some strange looks when filling up at the petrol station ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just read all of this, took over a hour.. my god, that is without doubt the MOST complete restoration/rebuild of a Supra I have ever seen..

To say I am jealous of such a gorgeous machine is an understatement.

If I wont the lottery.. this would be my dream come true! lol

10 out of 10.. perfection..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...