The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra V8 2uz project

EdMorris

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I really have the love back for my Supra (in case you hadn't guessed). I'll get some more taken while this nice weather holds up. Engine bay isn't all that compared to the best singles on here, but I'll take some of it nevertheless.

Also, just looked at the raw go pro video from today but unfortunately the wind noise drowns out the Hindhead tunnel blast I did today. Shame, I should have put the camera on the back like the other day, the sound was lovely in the tunnel. Another time.

Went for a drive today and took some more footage that I'll post up once edited. Also took a few pics when I got back. Not brilliant as with phone camera, but at least their recent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]199846[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]199847[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]199848[/ATTACH]

That is undoubtedly one of the most stunning supra's inside and out I have ever seen , congratulations Ed on finally getting it done, it seems like its been a long hard and difficult road, but totally worth it, if you have time don't suppose you could pm me a rough price of how much the interior cost? As I think it looks bloody fantastic :D

• 2 weeks later...
That is undoubtedly one of the most stunning supra's inside and out I have ever seen , congratulations Ed on finally getting it done, it seems like its been a long hard and difficult road, but totally worth it, if you have time don't suppose you could pm me a rough price of how much the interior cost? As I think it looks bloody fantastic :D

Ok, will do and thanks for your comments.

Awesome! so shes on the road? I hope your bringing this along to japshow so I can see it in real this year?

On the road and being used regularly. Will try and get to some shows/meets this year for sure.

Absolutely stunning :cool:

Definitely my kind of Supra. Understated, different, classy and great attention to detail. One of the best.

Now get some videos up, I want to hear that V8 sing :D

Thanks very much. Only needs wheels now to sort exterior looks.

:love: sound that this makes :love:

When does it get boost :p

I never tire of blasting through the hanger lane underpass on my way to work. Funny you talk of boost though, Lee reckons it needs a supercharger. That would be interesting, but I really love the N/A throttle response as it is now.

Out for a drive today, so hopefully more vids and pics later on.