The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD RSP Heritage No.1.

Chingy

9 hours ago, Chingy said:

Thanks everyone, agree technically has to be the left… but do like the smooth look of the right pre facelift. 1st world supra problems right here 😊

I think you're spot on. I much prefer pre-facelift aesthetically but considering the lengths you're going to, you'll have to fit the period correct facelift ones

• Like 1

On 1/31/2022 at 8:11 PM, mwilkinson said:

What are your plans with the seats?

Having one of the bolsters replaced that has collapsed and generally taken apart and anything untowards corrected have sourced fabric for the inner and outer parts if needed 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shane34 said:

Only £80 ill have to wire it but it comes with all the wires and switches. 

Getting the alcantara fabric renewed as it faded. 

P.s might have that vvti air box you need. 

IMG-20211223-WA0000.jpg

Wow 🤩 they are going to look awesome 😍… very envious.

I wonder if it would be at all possible if you are able to find an oem heater switch (I think used in the U.K. specs) and if with some witch craft it can be used with your new set up. 

P.s that will literally save the day for Lee & I… so much so, I would need to have your name etched against the vin plate 😊

1 hour ago, Chingy said:

Wow 🤩 they are going to look awesome 😍… very envious.

I wonder if it would be at all possible if you are able to find an oem heater switch (I think used in the U.K. specs) and if with some witch craft it can be used with your new set up. 

P.s that will literally save the day for Lee & I… so much so, I would need to have your name etched against the vin plate 😊

Buttons are selling for silly money now and are very rare, so if you're not bothered about it being an OEM button, I would see if you could get a similarly sized one from something else or see if you get one 3D printed if you go down that route.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyson said:

Buttons are selling for silly money now and are very rare, so if you're not bothered about it being an OEM button, I would see if you could get a similarly sized one from something else or see if you get one 3D printed if you go down that route.

I think i remember one selling in the USA for 1k just for the heated seat button.

• Confused 1

On 2/6/2022 at 6:10 PM, Krimi said:

Love the look of the confettis!! I doubt to do this in my seats but for my style, I go with full nappa leather!! Great interior btw!

Thanks buddy… also always been fond of these seats.

But if I wasn’t staying stock, SR’s in full nappa leather would be lovely … very nice 

• Like 1