The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD RSP Heritage No.1.

Chingy

• 3 weeks later...

Hey hallo ich grüße euch schön das ihr wieder was neues eingestellt habt immer wieder interessant zu sehen und diese Gesangslautsprecher finde ich auch ganz toll die ich in meinem Honda habe wenn ich recht mit zufrieden bin und ansonsten wie geht es euch ich hoffe mit euch und Familie allen gesund und lebendig

What part have you installed on the bottom of the door trim for what is it for?

IMG_20220630_231757.jpg

Edited by Dieter (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, Dieter said:

Hey hallo ich grüße euch schön das ihr wieder was neues eingestellt habt immer wieder interessant zu sehen und diese Gesangslautsprecher finde ich auch ganz toll die ich in meinem Honda habe wenn ich recht mit zufrieden bin und ansonsten wie geht es euch ich hoffe mit euch und Familie allen gesund und lebendig

What part have you installed on the bottom of the door trim for what is it for?

IMG_20220630_231757.jpg

… knee pads mate, I believe they where offered as a rare optional extra, there is one on the centre console as well, very JDM 

2CCF036E-5A10-46A6-9BD3-51450D94C6F0.jpeg

• Like 2

Car collected from its nut and bolt check after its initial run in. Absolutely love this car. Drives like new and looks amazing. One of one. 

BIG thanks to SRD and the whole team for their efforts and making this happen. Project managing their heritage build right down to each nut and bolt. 

Thank you to Paul Cheshire for the box refresh, Baldy for paint, Phil for the interior, Chris for parting with the car and everyone who sourced, sold, swapped or bought parts from or to me. Couldn’t not of done it with out you all and been a pleasure to meet you.

Honestly believe we have created one of the best oem examples of a late TT6 RSP in the U.K. possible Europe maybe World wide…. Who knows, show me another!

Looking forward to enjoying it with Jett and the family this summer…. Thanks for checking my build out.

ps 

“If you are thinking of restoring your pride and you joy…. I can’t recommend enough SRD’s heritage programs, with packages for all budgets and tastes. Give Lee a shout.…”

84E0CF35-2748-48F5-9544-004600363FB2.jpeg

A5493173-CBAC-4A36-9BBA-87179B7EF358.jpeg

A403AB48-6167-4F35-9CB2-EFC10BAC244B.jpeg

80CB6EA6-51E4-488F-889E-2A8FDA2421F5.jpeg

22423BD9-970B-4351-B871-E6F0532CC28B.jpeg

F2810B21-2838-42C1-A903-F2A706CE37BD.jpeg

35E58AF3-EF21-4247-9A8C-B12F51A7E790.jpeg

• Like 9

• 3 months later...

Just read through this from start to finish this evening. A totally stock Supra isn't my idea of fun, however I totally respect the effort and workmanship into getting this how you wanted and sweet Lord, you knocked this one out of the park. Your little boy must be so proud and feel so loved. This is a truly outstanding example 😍

But my oh my, your black one turns me on in a way that only Kim Kardashian can rival 💘

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 10:04 AM, Chingy said:

Thanks, should drive lovely… if it’s available new and needed, it’s on the car 

31A7DF7D-4374-4172-B341-384C2590F581.jpeg

7B326909-1754-45CD-8858-54B849A5160B.jpeg

Hey Col. Please help me out here mate. In the second photo, there is a bracket on the bottom left corner under the air hose pipe. What is the part number to this as well as the function or where was it mounted. I have the similar looking bracket I think but cannot fathom where it goes. 

Really shocking you took a 1000hp car and restored it to factory settings but if I were you, I'd have done the same. Especially this being an S2 model RSP car, happens to be one of my favourite colours. I am glad you even managed to fit the OEM wheels. All the best to your young lad and the future of your'lls supras. Congrats and thanks for sharing this restoration with us. SRD are really a professional shop that anyone should send their supra to. 

17 minutes ago, SupraTRD_MK4 said:

Hey Col. Please help me out here mate. In the second photo, there is a bracket on the bottom left corner under the air hose pipe. What is the part number to this as well as the function or where was it mounted. I have the similar looking bracket I think but cannot fathom where it goes. 

Really shocking you took a 1000hp car and restored it to factory settings but if I were you, I'd have done the same. Especially this being an S2 model RSP car, happens to be one of my favourite colours. I am glad you even managed to fit the OEM wheels. All the best to your young lad and the future of your'lls supras. Congrats and thanks for sharing this restoration with us. SRD are really a professional shop that anyone should send their supra to. 

That's the support bracket for the stock airbox. It mounts to the chassis leg just behind the headlight. Part number 17771-46010, about £8

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SupraTRD_MK4 said:

Hi mate 

Yup thats the one and location. SRD can source if needed

Thanks for the appreciation, was an interesting build and kinda had to be done as the car was so well spec’d and number 9 of the last ever RZs in RSP to run off the production. Intended for Jett & I to use but the Mrs has basically claimed ownership of it lol

Really enjoying following your build…will have to get them together when it’s done. Look forward to your updates 

7893C240-9D7E-498E-9DEE-1633ED14CFB2.jpeg

F6E56F68-FD46-427E-8B76-9266BF6DB8A9.jpeg

• Like 4