Dragoncol 2021 - 25th September 2021

Branners

Who's in for Dragoncol 2021  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in for Dragoncol 2021

• Yes I'm coming!
    • No, sadly not.

What a year it's been!

I felt after everything we have been through I should organise another Dragoncol run.

This is a very cut down version of Dragonball where we all meet up on a Saturday morning, drive down through Wales and stay in a hotel Saturday night for a few drinks and some food.

The date for this is Saturday 25th September 2021. 

On the Saturday we will be starting in Hereford at the Premier Inn Hereford Holmer Road. Leaving at 9.30am we will drive to Elan Valley reservoir, then down through the Brecons and hills of Wales stopping on the A4059 where we had the Top Gear shoot a few years back, then on to the Bwlch mountain car park and then finally on to the M4 and out to the hotel in Bristol.

I have booked in to the Premier Inn Hereford Holmer Road for the night of Friday 24th September so you are all welcome to book in too. Burna and Darren are already booked so there's a full on party on its own!

The hotel for the night of Saturday 25th September is Mollies Cribbs Causeway Bristol. Brand new hotel with an american diner attached.

We have a reduced room rate of £75 per night vs the normal £90 a night. To book in to this hotel please email 

[email protected]

letting him know you are with the John's Supra Party and he will book you in and send you a link to pay.

If you wish to just come along for the drive or part of the drive please do, if you want to book in to one or both hotels please do! Its a very relaxed run so the more the merrier and any car is welcome.

There will be google and TomTom routes based on the attached route once I have finalised it all.

so....who's in?

route.png

• Like 1

Great to see everybody signing up.

Have you all had the Mollies link back and paid up okay?

We will be providing big 21 stickers for the rear window, and two small ones for the side windows as per usual.

Would be great to see as many people as possible on this one.