Dragoncol 2021 - 25th September 2021

Branners

Who's in for Dragoncol 2021  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in for Dragoncol 2021

• Yes I'm coming!
    • No, sadly not.

On 9/27/2021 at 2:04 PM, Guigsy said:

Yeah would have been good.Β  We didn't we left the car in Hereford and went home by train. Got home about 10:30pm I think. Car is safe in the recovery company's compound for now untill someone has some diesel to get it over to the garage where iv booked it in.

Β 

Just need to find a replacement hks DLI. But I'm not sure if it's a v1 or a V2.Β  From the pictures I think it's a v1

C01F922C-E9F2-47DE-AE1E-461D1FB4B523.thumb.png.b2f93026b61ba77f6244553147167529.png

Not sure if you’ve found one yet or if this is the right one, but I just saw one in the β€˜MKIV Supras and parts for sale’ group. Can’t share it directly for some reason thoughΒ (I don’t know if I’m being thick or you just can’t in general). If you just search β€˜hks dli’ it comes up.Β 

4 hours ago, m12aak said:

C01F922C-E9F2-47DE-AE1E-461D1FB4B523.thumb.png.b2f93026b61ba77f6244553147167529.png

Not sure if you’ve found one yet or if this is the right one, but I just saw one in the β€˜MKIV Supras and parts for sale’ group. Can’t share it directly for some reason thoughΒ (I don’t know if I’m being thick or you just can’t in general). If you just search β€˜hks dli’ it comes up.Β 

Cheers. Iv found one anyway πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 1

Well what a great weekend that was! I want thank Branners for bringing back DragonCol, and the routes were amazing! Definitely be doing those routes again. The run on fuel thankfully didn't affect us too much, cost us an extra hour while we all descended on a tiny tesco express in the middle of nowhere lol

Was great to spend time with old faces, it had been way too long, and also to make new friends! Especially my new Ferrari friend! lol

Hopefully we can add it to the calendar for next year, maybeΒ a little earlier? Then leaves the option for a second Eurotrip in the September after the Yakushi show.

Β 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Burna said:

Glad you got it home ok, but can I ask why you run a DLI?

because its has an old school AEM v1 which i believe needs it? And swapping the ecu out for something newerΒ is more money than i have floating arroound spare or is worth for the ammount i drive the car.

40 minutes ago, Guigsy said:

because its has an old school AEM v1 which i believe needs it? And swapping the ecu out for something newerΒ is more money than i have floating arroound spare or is worth for the ammount i drive the car.

Ah right, Littlenum use to have one fitted to his old Supra, which had a 1JZ and an old tech ECU, so that's probably why too then.

2 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Sounds like a story hereΒ πŸ™‚ Want to share or isn’t it that interesting?

I don't want to steel @Burna's thunder, but I think a fair summary would be a difference of opinion on driving style πŸ˜„Β And that even with all the toys in the world, you can't buy driving ability πŸ˜‰

He is still upset that he missed his golden opportunity to say "What's the retail on one of those?" 🀣

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...