The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'S Club Party' 2017 mkivsupra.net Summer Meet, Saturday 8th July Wroxall Abbey Hotel

Burna

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked for Friday night now. Girl yesterday evening on reception had a terrible attitude. Very blunt and rude. Hopefully she's the only one of there staff like this as the others I spoke to this morning were great.

Won't be getting there till late Friday evening though. But hopefully catch a few early birds at the bar that evening.

Booked for Friday night now. Girl yesterday evening on reception had a terrible attitude. Very blunt and rude. Hopefully she's the only one of there staff like this as the others I spoke to this morning were great.

Glad you've sorted it mate :)

Did you get the name of the girl you spoke to yesterday?

I am going to try and catch up on this thread later but Burna has threaten me if I don't turn up!! As a man of peaceful violence... I'll be there, so expect loads of hugs.

Will be awesome to see you mate. Been too long

Just got in from Wroxall/santa pod today. Wanted to post up here a huge thankyou to Darren and burna, and everyone else involved.

What an awesome weekend it was, imo by far the best Wroxall abbey event to date. The extra length made it so much more chilled and enjoyable, was great to have the extra time to catch up with more people, even though I still missed some.

The food was much better, especially so for grace, and I know burna you had a part to play in that, and for that I thankyou, and hungry female is never an easy life 😂

and an added extra i loved my room.

I know there has been talk of us not returning and if so I will 100% still be up for it No matter where it ends up, but part of me thinks you guys have near enough perfected Wroxall and in some ways will be a shame to not return.

I am going to try and catch up on this thread later but Burna has threaten me if I don't turn up!! As a man of peaceful violence... I'll be there, so expect loads of hugs.

I was a bloody good Muslim all night, I hope you noticed mate! :D