The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'S Club Party' 2017 mkivsupra.net Summer Meet, Saturday 8th July Wroxall Abbey Hotel

Burna

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exciting alternative plans are already being thought of ;)

Can we not use the west wing of Shitlord Towers ;)

To echo Burnas statement earlier some of the prices the GTR clubs charge for events is ridiculous and you have to question what you get for your money. The effort that goes into these events is enormous and what members get out of it is purely down to the spirit we have in this club. Other clubs are not so much about the members but how they can keep the flotilla sailing for another year!!

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

Can we not use the west wing of Shitlord Towers ;)

It's a health hazard after a recent party, and is being fumigated along with a very deep clean, I blame Bunra! :D

To echo Burnas statement earlier some of the prices the GTR clubs charge for events is ridiculous and you have to question what you get for your money. The effort that goes into these events is enormous and what members get out of it is purely down to the spirit we have in this club. Other clubs are not so much about the members but how they can keep the flotilla sailing for another year!!

Thanks for the insight Mike, and thanks for the generous comments :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone. This is my first event with the supra owners.

Here's the link below to JAE mate, come and have a chat with Al or myself at Wroxall, and we'll tell you all about it :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?339884-JAE-2017-Club-Stand-31st-August-to-3rd-September-Peterborough-Arena!

- - - Updated - - -

I could smash a bottle on my own!

I already have a bottle packed :)

Just need redbull

I'm going to smash you on my own ;)

I could smash a bottle on my own!

I already have a bottle packed :)

Just need redbull

Smash just the one bottle? That's cute lol....think my personal best was at Jae a few years, 2 bottles (from what I remember) mixed with vodka and red bull in pints and downing them :rlol: I blame certain members for that :rlol:

I'm going to smash you on my own ;)

Yay can't wait :rlol:

- - - Updated - - -

Smash just the one bottle? That's cute lol....think my personal best was at Jae a few years, 2 bottles (from what I remember) mixed with vodka and red bull in pints and downing them :rlol: I blame certain members for that :rlol:

I never said that was all I could do :)

That was a funny weekend[emoji23]