The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'S Club Party' 2017 mkivsupra.net Summer Meet, Saturday 8th July Wroxall Abbey Hotel

Burna

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burna and Darren you have excelled yourselves :)

Cant really say anything the has not already been said, However you have now set a precedent with the arcade machines as the were popular all night.

Quality event and look forward to the same next year even if its not at Wroxall.

Burna and Darren you have excelled yourselves :)

Cant really say anything the has not already been said, However you have now set a precedent with the arcade machines as the were popular all night.

Quality event and look forward to the same next year even if its not at Wroxall.

This.

I can only think of mini moto or full blown go karts in the grounds for next year!!

I've just posted the below in another thread, but feel it's appropriate to this thread also:

Even though I took all the bookings for Wroxall, I was really pleasantly surprised to see so many new faces at the event! I tried to get round to speak to as many as I could, but to be honest I failed miserably this time, in between running around sorting stuff out, making sure Dee didn't feel abandoned, and battling with Wroxall over things, I just needed to relax with a pimms at the other times :/ So apologies to the new people if I didn't get you involved with everyone else which is what I always aim to do.

If any new attendees to Wroxall did feel left out, as I know groups of members who know each other do tend to form at these events, then please contact me and I will make sure I make up for it at future events for you. Again, apologies if I didn't get to speak to you.

I can only second what burna has just said

We really try to get any new members feel welcome

/QUOTE]

I've just posted the below in another thread, but feel it's appropriate to this thread also:

Even though I took all the bookings for Wroxall, I was really pleasantly surprised to see so many new faces at the event! I tried to get round to speak to as many as I could, but to be honest I failed miserably this time, in between running around sorting stuff out, making sure Dee didn't feel abandoned, and battling with Wroxall over things, I just needed to relax with a pimms at the other times :/ So apologies to the new people if I didn't get you involved with everyone else which is what I always aim to do.

If any new attendees to Wroxall did feel left out, as I know groups of members who know each other do tend to form at these events, then please contact me and I will make sure I make up for it at future events for you. Again, apologies if I didn't get to speak to you.

I would just like to say thanks to Burna and Darren, Gem and I had a great time and were made to feel welcome at our first club event!

Had a really good time was well organised and great value BBQ was pukka

Did spend most of the time sitting alone with me other half but that's down to my social awkwardness find it very hard to approach people that I have known for years let alone never met normally when people get to know me they say that first impression i come across cocky and arrogant truth is I'm shy and very quiet so sorry if I did come across arrogant believe it or not I am working on it lol

Again, as said previously thanks so much for putting it all on. Would of liked to see the bull riding stay for abit longer but the arcade games, BBQ, and the company were absolutely excellent. Me and Alice loved it and we can't wait to see everyone again at JAE

Had a really good time was well organised and great value BBQ was pukka

Did spend most of the time sitting alone with me other half but that's down to my social awkwardness find it very hard to approach people that I have known for years let alone never met normally when people get to know me they say that first impression i come across cocky and arrogant truth is I'm shy and very quiet so sorry if I did come across arrogant believe it or not I am working on it lol

Not easy when you go to a big event and try to fit in. This club has always been excellent at meeting new members but maybe Wroxall is not a cosy as say JAE or other meets. Still, I wouldn't expect anyone to be "funny" with stranger, just needs someone to break the ice.

Burna & Darren,

Thanks for effort you have put in again. Vix and I had a great time and it was really good to see some of our friends again. This is probably the onlyevent we do consistently these days. The Bar price on wine was probably the only issue for us but anything that makes Vicki take it easy is probably not a bad thing.

Hope we will see you both before next year.

H.

Guest lawrenceduckers

Yeah it was my first event. Trying to fit into people's conversions who knew each other for a long time was quite hard. But then I got drunk and started having a good chin wag with a few people

At the end of the day, if you don't attend a event due to not wanting to feel 'out of place', you will always feel like that. You need to attend these events, take the plunge and meet new people. As I've discovered, they don't bite and we were all there for the same reason. Attend, make new friends and enjoy it!

Had a great time met some new people and some old friends. Weather was perfect and the entertainment was great loved the arcade machine !! Well done guys did a great job.

Don't forget the "Summer in a cup'"! :D And also no one got punched in the throat :rlol:

Yeah it was my first event. Trying to fit into people's conversions who knew each other for a long time was quite hard. But then I got drunk and started having a good chin wag with a few people

At the end of the day, if you don't attend a event due to not wanting to feel 'out of place', you will always feel like that. You need to attend these events, take the plunge and meet new people. As I've discovered, they don't bite and we were all there for the same reason. Attend, make new friends and enjoy it!

Good to bump into you Duckers mate :thumbs: Have a look at JAE, properly little Supra family event, you will come away with some great friends after that show, trust me :)