The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'S Club Party' 2017 mkivsupra.net Summer Meet, Saturday 8th July Wroxall Abbey Hotel

Burna

Do we have access to the indoor swimming pool Burna?

No one listens to Burna :(

Yes mate, all the free stuff you can do is in the first post :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337005-S-Club-Party-2017-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-Saturday-8th-July-Wroxall-Abbey-Hotel&p=4172859&viewfull=1#post4172859

Also for anyone that's interested, the Spa at Wroxall offer a whole host of treatments, and with your booking you are entitled to 10% off the cost

Details of treatments available are here: http://www.wroxall.com/spa-club/spa/treatments/

Go on Chris, treat Becky, you might as well while she's got your wallet open for cocktails lol :D

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one listens to Burna :(

Yes mate, all the free stuff you can do is in the first post :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337005-S-Club-Party-2017-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-Saturday-8th-July-Wroxall-Abbey-Hotel&p=4172859&viewfull=1#post4172859

Also for anyone that's interested, the Spa at Wroxall offer a whole host of treatments, and with your booking you are entitled to 10% off the cost

Details of treatments available are here: http://www.wroxall.com/spa-club/spa/treatments/

Go on Chris, treat Becky, you might as well while she's got your wallet open for cocktails lol :D

Sorry mate, I did read that but just wanted to confirm as I do enjoy a nice swim! Might take my mankini :D

And pack it in, she gets enough out of me as it is! Maybe she can treat me for a change...

Will you be on the Caipirinha's Burna? ;)

No mate, that's what Wile was asking about here:

Have you got them to get that special drink and the barman we asked for

/QUOTE]

They won't buy the bottle of spirit in and make the time to make them :( We even had a Brazilian barman lined up who works at Wroxall too! lol

Sorry mate, I did read that but just wanted to confirm as I do enjoy a nice swim! Might take my mankini :D

I'd be careful, Littlenum lives in that pool every year we go, so if you feel something under the water... :/ lol

And pack it in, she gets enough out of me as it is! Maybe she can treat me for a change...

I've just messaged her the list :thumbs:

Joking :D

Busy on the Sunday but am I allowed to just turn up on the Saturday?

You could if you wished buy a ticket and just not use your room, a single room ticket is the cheapest at £105. The ticket price for the event covers not just the room, but all the food and entertainment provided throughout the day and evening. So you're more than welcome to come along for the day and stay as long as you want, as long as you have purchased a ticket before hand from the club shop :)

Not yet, if there's others staying then I will

Dee and I are, but you probably won't see us two Friday night mate. Others will be about, but a few are doing things on their own with their partners for the night.

Bunra might be floating around the bar at some point though, keep your eye out for him ;)

Who's all staying on the Friday night?

Bunra might be floating around the bar at some point though, keep your eye out for him ;)

Some say it took the German police 2 whole seconds to crack that code and the real reason he never got any european speeding tickets is cos his car is too feckin slow. :p All we know is it's not Burna, it is Burnas Dragonballing cousin.

I'll be there Friday. Planning to spend some time with the missus, but we will also be spending some time in the bar :friday:

Some say it took the German police 2 whole seconds to crack that code and the real reason he never got any european speeding tickets is cos his car is too feckin slow. :p All we know is it's not Burna, it is Burnas Dragonballing cousin.

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

Burna, is there a meet point before Wroxhall or is just a start time and hope everyone arrives around that time??

I'm just thinking about the drone footage :)

No meeting point mate, we are starting a lot earlier this year to take advantage of the venue. So 12pm is the start time, with a check in time of 3pm.

Ok, I'll try catch as many as I can entering the grounds then

Yeah I know it's going to be tricky mate sorry, but want to make full use of the site this year so starting earlier. I'd imagine most will arrive between 12pm and 2pm.

Is anyone travelling up from the south west way that wants to convoy up

I know Wile is travelling up on the Friday, not sure on the rest. Best to PM Wile and he'll help you out mate with who's traveling up on Saturday :)

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

Timetable for the day:

12pm: Event starts

1pm – 5pm: Afternoon activity/entertainment

3pm: Check in

4pm – 6pm: BBQ

After the BBQ please feel free to go to your room for a short while to change and freshen up for the evening party.

5pm – 11pm: Evening activity/entertainment

9pm: Sandwich Platters and Chips

8pm – 12am: DJ