Bailey's Silver Bullet Auto

Lee P

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice list of parts you have there John, and car is looking great as per usual! Looking forward to the results, you'll be joining the 800 club I suspect!

Very nice list of parts you have there John, and car is looking great as per usual! Looking forward to the results, you'll be joining the 800 club I suspect!

I doubt we will be able to push 800bhp, between 700-750bhp is the aim. Bearing in mind we are still on a semi stock engine apart from ARP Headstuds, Mainstuds, Rodbolts and Clevite Bearings. Will be interesting to see what is capable with a squirt of ethanol :).

Ah, thought you had pistons/rods too. Head been touched? I have a feeling that intake and the fuel system will surprise you! What's the box capable of holding? Might be wise to play it safe with the engine, but you're running 600 ft lbs as it is! 😉 Just stick a 7k limiter on it and you'll be fine!

Ah, thought you had pistons/rods too. Head been touched? I have a feeling that intake and the fuel system will surprise you! What's the box capable of holding? Might be wise to play it safe with the engine, but you're running 600 ft lbs as it is! Just stick a 7k limiter on it and you'll be fine!

Head is standard apart from SRD 264 Cams, current rev limit is 7250rpm. Box not to sure exactly but supra's in the US with the same box are doing 9 second 1/4 mile. Think they rate it at 700-750whp.

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

Looks lovely.

Out of interest why are you going back to stock torque converter?? What is the TC you are removing?

As I am about to go the opposite direction lol

It's a precision 3600 high stall which is great for the drag strip but becomes a wee bit tedious on the road and can catch you out on the odd occasion. With my hp and torque the stock converter is a bit more predictable and will work better with the flappy paddle set up.

It's a precision 3600 high stall which is great for the drag strip but becomes a wee bit tedious on the road and can catch you out on the odd occasion. With my hp and torque the stock converter is a bit more predictable and will work better with the flappy paddle set up.

Cheers for the info.

Update time :D

Twin Walbro 485 Pumps Installed Into Hanger.

Hypertune Intake, Hypertune 90mm Throttle Body, Hypertune Fuel Rail, and ASNU 1500cc Injectors Being Test Fitted.

New Custom Power Steering Reservoir.

New Bigger Fuel Filter Fitted.

Twin Pumps Installed Back Into Tank.

Fuel Flex Sensor Fitted.

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)