The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bailey's Silver Bullet Auto

Lee P

Actually David, I think you would find it quite hard to fit a hypertune manifold and keep the battery in it's stock location, even a fuse box might need rotating. Single turbo setups are just alot simpler in design and to manage really. Not alot is hidden away, there just isnt as much of it there anymore :).

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually David, I think you would find it quite hard to fit a hypertune manifold and keep the battery in it's stock location, even a fuse box might need rotating. Single turbo setups are just alot simpler in design and to manage really. Not alot is hidden away, there just isnt as much of it there anymore :).

Nowt wrong with the battery location, I just don't like the chavtastic "style" of making the inside of a car look like the inside of a shed.

Edited by David P (see edit history)

Nowt wrong with the battery location, I just don't like the chavtastic "style" of making the inside of a car look like the inside of a shed.

Albeit a tidy shed ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, so does that mean another remap?

Yes it will be remapped;)

Terminals have plastic covers so no danger and the only reason you can see the battery is because the boot carpet has a hole that the stock sub stuck through

A replacement boot carpet will sort that and then you wouldn't even know it was there.

The SRD non-chavtastic option. :D

Maybe this would save having to repeatedly explain that the hole in the carpet wasn't because of a battery acid leak. ;)

Edited by David P (see edit history)