The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bailey's Silver Bullet Auto

Lee P

Yeah its a 3600rpm hi stall, will probably change back to stock.

still looks like there is a fair bit of time between stall and power. on the graph you make full boost around 4800 and start around 3800 . I would of thought that was perfict just have to watch how you drive , if you just plant the throttle on a 660 bhp car you got to expect it to be lively ;)

But your Dad will be the only one that knows if he likes it that way or not

Please promise me even if he dont like it and wants to go back to stock at least do one drag strip run :D

Just thinking back when I first went out in it with the hi stall it was only flashing to about 3000 rpm max , You said it was something to do with the stock trac relay could you just not fit that back if you wanted the lower stall speed ?

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would probably move the tq curve more to the left. :thumbs:

By at least 500 rpm I would have thought

With the dyno figs giving a manual conversion to 660 then when you readjust to autobox calculation it's still a 690+ hp car so I am not complaining. Just need to drive it now.

You never get a true reading from an auto on the dyno, especially with a high stall. I'm betting it has a lot more Bhp than that. We will have to do some roll ons at Dragonball;)

No doubt you me and James will end up 3 abreast on the motorway at some stage :innocent: