The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD to the rescue...!

Brazil

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading through all your threads and seeing the amount of trouble you've had in your build definitely seems like the way forward give it to someone trustworthy and let them do there thing till the end :)

Hope it all goes smoothly for you this time and you finally get the car back in perfect order ready to be enjoyed and loved out on the streets :) got my fingers crossed for you.

Just got off the phone to the garage where my car is at and told them to get it ready to ship to SRD and have Lee and his team rebuild this from scratch!

Mate glad your sticking at it , you must have a special bond with your car to still give it the love when things have gone so south.

If anything else goes wrong with it once you have it back from SRD, burn the unnatural thing with fire .

my very best of luck does to you and your car .

Im sure you wont be disappointed with there work and glad you haven't thrown the towel.

Great choice you will not have any regrets :cool:.

After reading through all your threads and seeing the amount of trouble you've had in your build definitely seems like the way forward give it to someone trustworthy and let them do there thing till the end :)

Hope it all goes smoothly for you this time and you finally get the car back in perfect order ready to be enjoyed and loved out on the streets :) got my fingers crossed for you.

Mate glad your sticking at it , you must have a special bond with your car to still give it the love when things have gone so south.

If anything else goes wrong with it once you have it back from SRD, burn the unnatural thing with fire .

my very best of luck does to you and your car .

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys, at the end of the day there isn't any car apart from a twin turbo Lamborghini Aventador that will look as good and perform as well and that is not in my budget..!

Not only the car is so much fun to drive, I must admit with them being so rare especially in Portugal I would miss the attention, makes you feel like a rock star...!

Ultimately, I like to have the engine smoothed, wire tucked, blue chrome wrap, new works SRII 3p wheels, and alcantara leather interior black & red. The dashboard I will have it trimmed when lee takes it off as part of the smooth engine bay and have the rest tripped in Portugal since its not technical and cheaper, the wheels will also wait once I have recovered from getting the car fixed up.

Does anybody know if the 3m wrap would withstand engine bay temperatures?

Blue Chrome...

Ultimately, I like to have the engine smoothed, wire tucked, blue chrome wrap, new works SRII 3p wheels, and alcantara leather interior black & red. The dashboard I will have it trimmed when lee takes it off as part of the smooth engine bay and have the rest tripped in Portugal since its not technical and cheaper, the wheels will also wait once I have recovered from getting the car fixed up.

Does anybody know if the 3m wrap would withstand engine bay temperatures?

Blue Chrome...

http://www.sssupersports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/10-sr-auto-chrome-blue-lamborghini-aventador-front-side.jpg

Tbh I don't think that is a very good idea. Can't go wrong with paint, and just wrap the exterior. :)

Tbh I don't think that is a very good idea. Can't go wrong with paint, and just wrap the exterior. :)

Been thinking too because later on if I get tired it would be a lot easier to just take the exterior wrap off and also black goes with any colour really.

I hope Lee does a thread for your car when he receives it. Will be interested to see his thoughts etc.

Agree.

Brazil - good decision, best of Luck. 3rd time lucky.

surprised Lee managed to fit you in so quickly - he must be desperate to work on your car :)

Agree.

Brazil - good decision, best of Luck. 3rd time lucky.

surprised Lee managed to fit you in so quickly - he must be desperate to work on your car :)

I like to source a new engine this month and ship it to him and the car will only make it over there in April, 'waiting for Lee to confirm'. Like you said he is very busy and I have a mega vacation booked in the middle of March.

Mint news!

Thanks buddy, these guys have so many neat tricks and if you want the best that's where you go right!

Really like the blue chrome colour.

Great to see you have decided on a path of resolution.

I now have everything crossed for you, but have no doubt it won't be required.

Very best of luck, and look forward to a happy ending.

It would be ultimate to pick up the car in summer and make the drive back to Portugal..! Thanks for the positive vibrations..!

;)

You deserve first priority after all the bad luck, wish you good luck you can not go wrong with SRD.

In my head if I have it ready for early summer June ish time, that would be superb.