Project BANE!

tony tt

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today the final map got loaded into the car after having it back from Ryan for a few weeks at 541hp at 1.3bar. Today thanks to Geo it's now running 1.55bar and it's absolutely mental. I've never felt a car come alive like this in my life. I haven't really been a passenger in a single turbo supra before so I had no idea the punch they packed. Big thanks again to Ryan and hodge for building an awesome car. Finally running the power it was built for now so hopefully I'll get another dyno run soon just to see what the numbers are. I'm a happy boy :D

Today the final map got loaded into the car after having it back from Ryan for a few weeks at 541hp at 1.3bar. Today thanks to Geo it's now running 1.55bar and it's absolutely mental. I've never felt a car come alive like this in my life. I haven't really been a passenger in a single turbo supra before so I had no idea the punch they packed. Big thanks again to Ryan and hodge for building an awesome car. Finally running the power it was built for now so hopefully I'll get another dyno run soon just to see what the numbers are. I'm a happy boy :D

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/tonygalbraith/127E4AEC-8C6E-4D57-A6D3-B6EEA7CEC8F1_zpspffokku1.jpg

Looking forward to having a blast, I'm up in a couple of weeks to see Geo if you fancy meeting up.

• 2 weeks later...

Over the past couple of weeks Ryan had been tweaking the car remotely and adding some more boost. Geo had been taking logs and bouncing them back and forth to Ryan. The car is now running 1.55bar safely and bang on what I was looking for from this build. The difference between 1.3 and 1.5 is tremendous an additional .2bar and 50hp extra It's a little animal :) Ryan did some calculations and he reckons it's picked up a good chunk of power from the new map and he's estimated 591hp now. Mega happy cars now running with the boost it was built for. Just in time for the snow haha.

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)

Sounds good T! Will need to head down to a Glasgow meet for a passenger ride. I remember how well your bpu pulled so this will be fun!

I haven't been to a Glasgow meet In months I don't even know if there has been any recently.

Savage mate :D

I love it bud the cars completely different. It's like a jet :D

• 1 month later...

I dropped the car off on Friday there to get another Auto box fitted. The one in the car finally gave up. Im surprised it lasted so long now it's done 170k and most of that driven hard. Np89 was kind enough to sell me his box that only had 60k on it so hopefully some end of the week boosting again. :D