tony tt

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
how much did it set you back and whats the import duty like on them out for curiousity?

Without a working gearbox to send them it's $2580 then about $600 to $800 for shipping. Don't know about customs charges yet. If you send a working gearbox it's $1980 for the box minus shipping.

Without a working gearbox to send them it's $2580 then about $600 to $800 for shipping. Don't know about customs charges yet. If you send a working gearbox it's $1980 for the box minus shipping.

ouch duty and shipping on top is a killer :( , I remember when I was looking for a PI Hi stall and you can buy them for less then £500 but are almost £900 by the time you get them here. which I think is a liberty so didnt get one in the end .

you could of got a stage 3 SRD box for that price , any reason why you didnt ?

ouch duty and shipping on top is a killer :( , I remember when I was looking for a PI Hi stall and you can buy them for less then £500 but are almost £900 by the time you get them here. which I think is a liberty so didnt get one in the end .

you could of got a stage 3 SRD box for that price , any reason why you didnt ?

Spoke to Lee he reckoned stage 4. 3k plus vat plus having to get the car 500 miles down to Lee. Even with shipping the boostlogic was a cheaper route. Shipped for about £2600 for the logic box. All came down to cost and convenience.

Spoke to Lee he reckoned stage 4. 3k plus vat plus having to get the car 500 miles down to Lee. Even with shipping the boostlogic was a cheaper route. Shipped for about £2600 for the logic box. All came down to cost and convenience.

Our Stage 3 would have been equivalent to the boost logic box if not better.

I could have sent you a box on exchange basis no need to come here.

I'm surprised myself you went for a new boost logic as you said you was going to try and find a used one.

Hope it works out for you.

Hi Lee, what power can a stage 3 handle?

We don't really have power limits on them as it's more to do with usage and we havnt had a failure yet.

The stock box will do 600hp, we have only had one stock box failure on one of our cars and that car was being tracked and around 650hp

Stage 2 and 3 both have uprated clutch packs and uprated line pressure to deal with more power.

The stage 4 has billet sprag and other billet parts to prevent breakage during gear change and even higher power.

Our Stage 3 would have been equivalent to the boost logic box if not better.

I could have sent you a box on exchange basis no need to come here.

I'm surprised myself you went for a new boost logic as you said you was going to try and find a used one.

Hope it works out for you.

That's my failing Lee I didn't realise you could have sent a box up. I thought I had to send mine down to be built and the car left in a garage taking up space till it came back. Ah well it's done now. Thanks anyway Lee.

• 1 month later...

Well 10 weeks in from order at MVP and still waiting on Boostlogic getting their arse in gear to finish my box. Unbelievable never again. With any luck I'll get some news it's completed this week. So much for 2 to 3 weeks to build it.