Project BANE!

tony tt

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still a bit to do yet guys. This walbro pump doesn't seem to like 7v that the fuel pump ECU is giving it on idle so it's turning itself off. I need to upgrade the wiring and do a 12v relay to battery but it's no big deal.

Some more wiring needs to be done and a few bits altered slightly and were good to go.

Still a bit to do yet guys. This walbro pump doesn't seem to like 7v that the fuel pump ECU is giving it on idle so it's turning itself off. I need to upgrade the wiring and do a 12v relay to battery but it's no big deal.

Some more wiring needs to be done and a few bits altered slightly and were good to go.

:)

All going well I should collect the car this Thursday coming. Trailering it to Farnborough to Syvecs HQ for drop off Friday morning. Syvecs to get fitted and all sensors completed. IO expander for the gearbox and finally mapped. Shouldn't be long now. Hodge has played an absolute blinder with my car he's really put in the hours to get it finished for me to tie in with Ryan. Huge respect for hodge he really is a gent. All going well road trip Thursday :)

Bad news. After all Johns hard work he noticed the crank seal was weeping so that needs go be changed and a new oil pump. Real bummer as everything he has done will need stripped again. I did know about it but had no idea it would have shat itself on the dyno as a result of it leaking slightly. So thankful he found it though the guys a legend. So it's going to be a little while yet before it's ready but better safe than sorry.

im sure the new seal gets knocked in over the old one, as the old one is a $#@! to get out, and could perish. or is that the gear box seal, crap can't remember. anyway better caught now than when the engine went pop

Getrag rear seal mate.

Tony, sorry to hear of the delay, im sure it wont take long to sort :)