Project BANE!

tony tt

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well 10 weeks in from order at MVP and still waiting on Boostlogic getting their arse in gear to finish my box. Unbelievable never again. With any luck I'll get some news it's completed this week. So much for 2 to 3 weeks to build it.

Sod that for a giggle demand some discount

Well 10 weeks in from order at MVP and still waiting on Boostlogic getting their arse in gear to finish my box. Unbelievable never again. With any luck I'll get some news it's completed this week. So much for 2 to 3 weeks to build it.

Can you not cancel the order as there taking the mick on time and order a Srd one ?

I tried for discount they said no. SRD one is too expensive mate and Zohair from Boostlogic got back to me tonight to say his transmission builders premises was flooded. It's nearly complete and should be finished in the next day or two and he will ship it this week. Some light at the end of the tunnel at least.

I tried for discount they said no. SRD one is too expensive mate and Zohair from Boostlogic got back to me tonight to say his transmission builders premises was flooded. It's nearly complete and should be finished in the next day or two and he will ship it this week. Some light at the end of the tunnel at least.

I thought this was cleared up earlier in the thread but will add it again so there is no confusion

Our stage 3 box is £2274 inc vat so actually cheaper than the boost logic

The stage 4 box we do is more than the boost logic but has more spec and is for big power

• 2 weeks later...

Wee update. That's the shipping finally paid 7 days after completion of the gearbox. MVP took a while getting info on weight and dimensions for sending it over. With any luck it gets shipped Monday or Tuesday and it's here by the 20th. Can't wait t get this bitch back on the road it's been a long long 12 weeks waiting. That car is in for a shock when it's fired up!!

Subscribed to this - great read.

In two minds whether to go single or not next year but if I do then your spec is very similar to what I have in mind but with a turbo from Precision Turbos.

Though looks like I'll have to budget for a built gearbox :(

Our summer will be over before you get it sorted out that's if we get a summer hope you don't brake this one 

Hopefully back on the road end of the month mate.

Subscribed to this - great read.

In two minds whether to go single or not next year but if I do then your spec is very similar to what I have in mind but with a turbo from Precision Turbos.

Though looks like I'll have to budget for a built gearbox :(

Definitely mate. It's the weakest link if I was doing it again I would have updated the box in the first place. With the two boxes going I haven't had a lot of time in the car to really enjoy it. You will love Single Do it!! :D

You gonna be upping the boostand power or just keep it where it is .? Glad your finally getting it back takes a while

Once the box is done bud I'm going to get the car on the dyno have it tweaked on the new box. More torque anyway and maybe more boost just depends how things go. I don't want to push the car too much as its done 167,000. Next year it's for an engine refresh and bigger turbo so hoping for around 650 then and that's where the car will be left for a while.

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)

Definitely mate. It's the weakest link if I was doing it again I would have updated the box in the first place. With the two boxes going I haven't had a lot of time in the car to really enjoy it. You will love Single Do it!! :D

Yeah I can feel the urge growing and I've not even been out in a single yet.

Looking at your first post and the parts list you wrote, I'm guessing there were stil quite a a few additional bits needed (gearboxes aside), or was it pretty spot on?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I can feel the urge growing and I've not even been out in a single yet.

Looking at your first post and the parts list you wrote, I'm guessing there were stil quite a a few additional bits needed (gearboxes aside), or was it pretty spot on?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mark. Spot on as in the list mate on page 1?

Well gearbox landed in Glasgow on Thursday. MVP and Boostlogic finally got their fingers out each others asses and got it sent. What an ordeal almost 3 months from order. Won't be doing that again. Anyway just waiting on customs now I suppose then I'll get it in the car.

New Boost Logic Auto fitted

Racing 9 plugs

Oil & filter change

Air filter cleaned

MVP lower lip spoiler

Full tank of petrol in then a wash and it's time for Boost!!

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)