tony tt

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Car looks great Tony!

You like the Boostlogic box? You done a kickdown yet?

Interested to see videos :)

Yeah it's good so far. Only did 25 miles in it to get home. Tried the lockdown twice and it fairly shifts down now there's no lag off it at all and the gear changes are quicker. I'll try get some vids Sunday.

Yeah it's good so far. Only did 25 miles in it to get home. Tried the lockdown twice and it fairly shifts down now there's no lag off it at all and the gear changes are quicker. I'll try get some vids Sunday.

Glad to hear its back up and running dude ,

As per another thread to get the most out your transmission so you can up the power have a look at this , its helped me keep my stock box in one peace for a few years now with 510ftlb and hard weekend toy driving .

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/transmission-fluid/automatic/super-shift-racing-transmission-fluid-sae-10w/

• 3 weeks later...
Glad to hear its back up and running dude ,

As per another thread to get the most out your transmission so you can up the power have a look at this , its helped me keep my stock box in one peace for a few years now with 510ftlb and hard weekend toy driving .

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/transmission-fluid/automatic/super-shift-racing-transmission-fluid-sae-10w/

Interesting mate I may try that. Boostlogic recommends T4 transmission fluid for Their boxes so I've went with that just now but I will research that other fluid. Thanks for that bud.

My R888's have come to the end of their life on the car so Saturday morning I plan to give them a good send off and burn them out. A lad I know is bringing a drone with go pro 4 so hopefully get some good video before it goes for new tyres. I'll post up the vid. :D

My R888's have come to the end of their life on the car so Saturday morning I plan to give them a good send off and burn them out. A lad I know is bringing a drone with go pro 4 so hopefully get some good video before it goes for new tyres. I'll post up the vid. :D

Wow, where is this happening! I can supply another drone and GoPro4 as well! :D