The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It happened again

Twisted

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What annoys me the most is yet again I was driving very sensibly and I still got smashed into. And we do genuinely have whiplash so it's not a case of "whiplash"! I'm not one to make false claims as I can easily be found out if they ask me to see a doctor. My insurance will also go up, but it's not my fault if someone crashes into the back of me when I'm driving as I should. So cry me a river but that's why insurance is there. Just something we have to deal with. Unhappy with the costs? I here Ford Ka's are cheap to insure...

Edited by Twisted (see edit history)

Guest Knightrider1980
Mate not again , that is always a worry haing a decent car!the driving quality in this contry has dropped massivly of resent years

This is the top reason why i am scared as hell driving mine on the road, the amount of clowns that tail gate is crazy, but the problem is that it dont matter what car you drive some idiots do it regardless, I do find it funny tho when i pull to the side and they get passed you giving a look of WTF, well its obvious i dont want my car looking like that picture lol

What annoys me the most is yet again I was driving very sensibly and I still got smashed into. And we do genuinely have whiplash so it's not a case of "whiplash"! I'm not one to make false claims as I can easily be found out if they ask me to see a doctor. My insurance will also go up, but it's not my fault if someone crashes into the back of me when I'm driving as I should. So cry me a river but that's why insurance is there. Just something we have to deal with. Unhappy with the costs? I here Ford Ka's are cheap to insure...

Trust me, Dean isn't short of a few pennies :D

You sure you wasn't testing out the brakes... :sly:

Here's some more pics of the damage. The boot crumpled in on the spare wheel so it no longer fits in its place.

I'm not sure if it'd fixable. I am just concerned about the dent in the rear left quarter and that the rear behind the bumper has been pushed in as seen in the pics. Anyone know if these can be fixed whilst keeping the integrity of the vehicles safety?

imageimageimageimage