The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet, so how much would you be looking at to supply and fit an autobox capable of 350 - 400hp? :)

I don't have facilities to fit, but Keron will do that for you.

I do have an A343/0E Hybrid plug&play kit, complete with prop-flange nuts, J3 bell-housing, torque-converter with bolts, flex-plate with 2 centre-plates and 8 x (no. 11) crank-bolts, line-pressure cable, cross-member, prop-shaft, dip-stick assembly and oil-lines you could have for £400 if it hadn't been deemed 'illegal'.

Edited by David P (see edit history)

I don't have facilities to fit, but Keron will do that for you.

I do have an A343/0E Hybrid plug&play kit, complete with prop-flange nuts, J3 bell-housing, torque-converter with bolts, flex-plate with 2 centre-plates and 8 x (no. 11) crank-bolts, cross-member, prop-shaft, dip-stick assembly and oil-lines you could have for £400 if it hadn't been deemed 'illegal'.

Deemed illegal?

Seems a shame, sounds a meety setup!

I will bear you in mind when i have got all the bits together mate, sounds like might be a plan forming. :)

Best get saving! :)

The Hybrid has been proven to 500bhp and with a reworked valve-body (£220) I'm confident I can get it up to 600bhp or maybe more if you want to be a test-pilot and try and break one?

To go further would cost 'proper money', whichever transmission you chose.

Well I am currently saving each payday towards starting this project in the autumn.. im looking at all options at present, i doubt i can afford to get the car to 600hp tbh .. but having said that, i will know better when i have all my funds in place towards the end of the year. :)

deffo worthy of consideration though :)

Im looking at going NA/T this year.

Was looking at using XSpower setup, but unsure as have heard both good and bad things.

the trouble is I dont have the knowledge to build a kit up myself though and some of the other "complete" kits are stupidly expensive..

would welcome guidance off any kind soul in this thread who can help me get a shopping list together..

Im not looking for stupidly high gains, I would be very happy with 350 RWHP.

Sure between us could get a list up together in the Club NA-T group discussions area.

3LL - if you are serious about the NA-T conversion like dude drop me a pm and ill drop you am invite to the group buddy :thumbs:

Hopefully we can build up the section even more between the members that we have now & it will be of great use to both current NA-T setup guys to new potential NA-T'ers! :)

I'm trying to decide on a turbo at the moment.. my only requirements are it has to be a T4 preferably divided turbine housing. Aiming for 340RWHP to begin with but would like it to have potential for 400RWHP in future.

I was looking at the PHR Stage 2+ turbo for sale recently on here, but now sold :( From what I've read on Supraforums, a XS Power T61 should be fine, but where are people getting theirs from?

Anyone got any recommendations?

b;3576616']Sure between us could get a list up together in the Club NA-T group discussions area.

3LL - if you are serious about the NA-T conversion like dude drop me a pm and ill drop you am invite to the group buddy :thumbs:

Hopefully we can build up the section even more between the members that we have now & it will be of great use to both current NA-T setup guys to new potential NA-T'ers! :)

Hey dude, yea that would be pretty sweet, i will drop you a pm :)

b;3572357']Photo's of Club NA-T owners cars:

Fosta:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/jamielfoster86/d0c01f0a.jpg

Pjavon:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd28/pjavon/NA-T%20Pics/file-48.jpg

d[-_-]b (mine):

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/shimmydude/9d6f4168.jpg

Guys send me a singular photo of your car you would like used here and will add it into here :thumbs:

the last pic is one of the nicest supras Ive seen

Im looking at going NA/T this year.

Was looking at using XSpower setup, but unsure as have heard both good and bad things.

I have looked at these aswell and intend to be going down this route toward the end of the year especially seems my clutch is slipping and was going to uprate it anyway. My question is they offer 2 different turbo options, and being that there is a £30 price difference between the 2 .. im not entirely sure which would be the best option? is there a general preference? and also .. with the kits being cheaper .. i would almost certainly expect to have to replace some of the components it comes with.. so what replacements extra's are we looking at?!

http://forum.clubna-t.com/showthread.php?t=6895

This might be worthy for the club links..

I have looked at these aswell and intend to be going down this route toward the end of the year especially seems my clutch is slipping and was going to uprate it anyway. My question is they offer 2 different turbo options, and being that there is a £30 price difference between the 2 .. im not entirely sure which would be the best option? is there a general preference? and also .. with the kits being cheaper .. i would almost certainly expect to have to replace some of the components it comes with.. so what replacements extra's are we looking at?!

Oil lines, everything else should work just fine. ;)

b;3572355']

NA-T guys are as follows:

Running NA-T:

1. tkddav3

2. -Welsh-Stealth-

3. Pulley

4. Fosta

5. Pjavon

6. Fixcz

7. Pulley

8. Abtin90

NA-T Builds:

1. d[-_-]b

2. Caineoo

3. Fosta (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

4. Rich.2211

5. Josh42

6. -Welsh-Stealth- (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

7. Pulley (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

8. Ballsdeep

9. Al Massey

Potential NA-T Builds:

1. 3LL

2. Fly

Running NA-S (Supercharger):

1. David P

Just noticed the first post edit and noticed that I'm top of my own list at the bottom of all the list? :think:

Please Sir, :notworthy can "Running NA-S" go under "Running NA-T"? :shrug:

Edited by David P (see edit history)