The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ignore that, thought you wanted the part number for the dizzy cap, that's what I get for speed reading dumb dumb :twak

Haha, no probs dude, if you could still check & confirm that would be good to have a second clarification to make sure ive put up the right number in the discussion thread in the NA-T group thread. :thumbs:

b;3579514']Haha' date=' no probs dude, if you could still check & confirm that would be good to have a second clarification to make sure ive put up the right number in the discussion thread in the NA-T group thread. :thumbs:[/quote']

Yep that is the correct part number.

Walbro fuel pump number: GSS342

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?45647-How-to-change-a-Supra-fuel-pump

Also this might help with wiring gauges to the clock loom, I have just installed 2 aem gauges and 2 depo gauges, they work but I'm having trouble with the afr gauge, it powers up for a short period of time then shuts off, does anyone know if its ok to power 4 gauges from the clock loom??

Red = Perm +v

White/Black = Gnd 0v

Green/Orange = Light Power

Blue/Red = Switched Power

Yep that is the correct part number.

Walbro fuel pump number: GSS342

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?45647-How-to-change-a-Supra-fuel-pump

Also this might help with wiring gauges to the clock loom, I have just installed 2 aem gauges and 2 depo gauges, they work but I'm having trouble with the afr gauge, it powers up for a short period of time then shuts off, does anyone know if its ok to power 4 gauges from the clock loom??

Red = Perm +v

White/Black = Gnd 0v

Green/Orange = Light Power

Blue/Red = Switched Power

Is your afr running its own lambda O2 sensor? If so it needs a good supply as the sensor is heated

b;3579517']Ahhh,

So is it just the stock #2 HT lead for the Supra then dude?

- So you have effectivly, 2 x #2 HT leads in the 6.

(sorry if sounds a obvious question :lol:)

Yeah that's correct, but Ive since changed to 8.5mm ht leads. I rang magnecor direct and got them to make me aset up. #2, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6. :)

But they put #1 on one of the longer #2 leads so I don't get confused when taking them off and on, I didn't ask them too but they must of known how dum I am lol :D

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)

Is your afr running its own lambda O2 sensor? If so it needs a good supply as the sensor is heated

It will do once I fit it.. I'm not actually running na-t yet but i got excited and couldn't wait to install my gauges, so I just have the plug For the 02 sensor taped up out the way. I'm now wondering if its because the sensors not plugged in?? Il check this tomorrow!

If anyone is after a GE lump to build on I have a complete engine here complete with intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, Leads, recently changed cam belt, cam covers

£100

Also have a standard Toyota W58 clutch and Manual ECU up for grabs!

Must resist!!! I'm so tempted but funds are tight at the minute, out of interest How's the rear crank seal? Mines leaking oil!

for guys running 5-600 hp. Are you using an uprated oil cooler in your setups ? and secondly are you using a seperate boost controller or is the piggy back able to regulate boost? thanks in advance

I would Highly expect so.. and personally i would get a boost controller just for ease of use to be honest! (just my oppinion)

for guys running 5-600 hp. Are you using an uprated oil cooler in your setups ? and secondly are you using a seperate boost controller or is the piggy back able to regulate boost? thanks in advance

Yep I have a AEM TRU boost and I will be adding a oil cooler in the front bumper :)