The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been NA-T for 6 months now. Love it and it would be great to pull us all together in one group.

Hey and welcome dude :)

Was it yourself that wrote the NA-T guide in the PDF file format? Seemed to recall a NA-T'er on here doing it and your name rings a bell...

Would be a good one to get up in our How To's / guides section if it was ^^,

Yea indeed the plan is for the group to help current group members with any issues they encounter or to provide information to any who are currently working on projects like.

Will drop you an invite shortly if you would like dude? :thumbs:

Excellent! didnt see that link, looks very infrormative, ta :)

Has anyone used the GT45 turbo option from XS power.. seems the less popular choice?

Hummm I don't think I've heard of any NA-t member using that one, alk members that have qent xs-power seem to use the t-61.

Only one way to find out though bud! ;)

Hummm I don't think I've heard of any NA-t member using that one, alk members that have qent xs-power seem to use the t-61.

Only one way to find out though bud! ;)

True, may have to be a Guinea pig.

on a side note d[-_-]b where did you get that GT Wing? bit Marmite but i love it!

(i should probably pay up and become a full member here.. been floating around for best part of 5 years :sly: )

Supra ash on here is also NA-t and is rocking the drift scene :cool:

I had the chance to have a quick chat with him when he was up my way doing the Britich drift championships. Nice guy.

Like most people going NA- t he also had the problem with spark blow out with the old NA coil, and he fitted coil packs from a ford Mondeo v6. First I've seen of this and it looked really tidy :)

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)

Supra ash on here is also NA-t and is rocking the drift scene :cool:

Yea, think there are a few more we have on the forum, but arnt in the list like you mentioned.

Just am aiming that they come into the thread themselves and hoepfulyl read through the kinda stuff being discussed and understand theres a group etc.

otherwise it's more just me just adding their name to a list and inviting them to a group that dosn't really mean a lot directly to them at the time.

Would be cool if he drops a post in and wants to be part though! : D

What sort of bhp or psi are we talking about before spark blow out becomes an issue or is it dependant on the motors ignition system

Mine blew out at just 5psi of boost mate, I just bought a second hand one and all is good for now.

It's with the age the old NA coil tends to brake down when you throw boost at it. The normal solution is buy a new one or a good low miles second hand one.

There is quite a few people running 600bhp on stock coil but I think it starts to struggle with anything past that. Then coil packs is a good idea ;)

Mine blew out at just 5psi of boost mate, I just bought a second hand one and all is good for now.

It's with the age the old NA coil tends to brake down when you throw boost at it. The normal solution is buy a new one or a good low miles second hand one.

There is quite a few people running 600bhp on stock coil but I think it starts to struggle with anything past that. Then coil packs is a good idea ;)

Thought that might be the case, ile keep that in mind. Though I think I'm getting ahead of myself . I don't even have a supra yet ... Bit of a chicken and the egg situation I have a fmic already.