The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

Well all I can say is epic!!! The power delivery is crazy, I'm so pleased :D but it came with a slight disappointment on the way home, I managed 2 runs spinning 2nd and 3rd gear then somet let go..? Exhaust sounds like its blowing realy bad! Tried to have a look but it was too dark.

Also it had a little wee on the dyno oils leaking down the back of the engine so I'm guessing its the cam covers? Torqued them up last week after having them off but I didn't use and sealant on the gaskets. Well I hope that's where the leak is!!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay :/ what would be the best gearbox to go for? For 550 -600 bhp

Please please dont say the getrag lol too much money :/

The autobox will do about 550 Absolutely max with two oil coolers, luckily they are only about £200, Chris and his Dad John where running one on 607bhp for quite some time with a syvecs and it didn't go pop, but I reckon it was really on its way out, other than that its as Biebs said an R154, which are good for about 600bhp, but like he said are still nearly 2k once you have all the bits you need.

• 1 month later...

Thread revival.. Sooo slight glitch some of you might know I'm having issues with my fuel pump priming, to recap:

Ignition on - doesn't prime

Crank engine - eventually starts after 5-10secs

Switch engine off

Ignition on - can hear pump prime for 2secs

Crank engine fires instantly

Chris Wilson has give me some instructions to test the signal between the main ecu and pump ecu but until I get my mates multimeter I tried another pump ecu but it didn't work.

When I opened up the e-manage ultimate jp8 its set to 1-2 but reading other threads Iv found they have it on 2-3 what's the correct setting for us na-t boys

• 2 years later...