The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Appreciate the link, yes am aware is an NA-T group, but im pretty sure that it's somewhat outdated. (If i am incorrect here, please do correct me). My plan was to get an up to date list on here then look at doing something with that group if i can find out how to sort it out with Craig.. (as he is the group owner I believe). not intending on stepping on anyones toe's here, just trying to get a group together with a bit more of peoples participation as opposed to just a list of names. Appologise if I am encroaching on any other groups that people use here, will gladly just become a member of that if this is already setup and active :)

Edited by d-_-b (see edit history)

Craig's not on here much these days, if your keen, maybe it could be transferred to you?

Yea, he is a busy guy with a lot of other things going on & as such like you say David, I dont think he comes on a massive amount. I would be more than happy to help out its running or take up "the mantle" if wanted and try and get the group up, running and hopefully active.

Not sure whats involved in moving a group ownership, will see if Craig, when he's next on can see a way of doing it. - Will drop him a text, see if he's cool with that. : )

Edited by d-_-b (see edit history)

Would be good to have a more active NA-T section pool of info kinda thing

my NA-T goals, with the engine I have In the car im sticking to upto 400bhp with moderate torque to hopefully preserve the poor w58

With my second engine im building , TT pistons, coilpacks and either a bellhousing conversion of one of my BMW getrags

Or bite the bullet and buy a good or damaged v160

Wot attracts me to the NA-T crowd is the vast array of skills and clever thinking DIY seems to generate, especially custom fabrications , like David's sc setup

I'd live to twincharge mine next year with a centrifugal sc as well as a big single

Im currently top of the na-t tree here ;) and it better stay that way... :boxing:

Bring.....

It......

ON!.....ya little maggot! :D

:boxing:

Today I officially announce that I will make it my life's work to distroy you in the NA-T world! :F ha ha ha

Would be good to have a more active NA-T section pool of info kinda thing

my NA-T goals, with the engine I have In the car im sticking to upto 400bhp with moderate torque to hopefully preserve the poor w58

With my second engine im building , TT pistons, coilpacks and either a bellhousing conversion of one of my BMW getrags

Or bite the bullet and buy a good or damaged v160

Wot attracts me to the NA-T crowd is the vast array of skills and clever thinking DIY seems to generate, especially custom fabrications , like David's sc setup

I'd live to twincharge mine next year with a centrifugal sc as well as a big single

Centrifugal blowers don't have much to offer, why not spin a larger turbo up sooner with an electric supercharger?

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=750872

attachment.php?attachmentid=159860&d=1351554520

Interested in this, cant make my mind up if to sell up and buy a TT, go TT transplant, or go Na-T.

Prefer the idea of having a project to keep me interested.

Anyone running NA-T on an NA Autobox?

Know what you mean . Been thinking v8 to . With prices dropping like a stone don't want to pour silly money into my car . Just want to enjoy it !

Ye that's the other thing, cars not worth much monetary wise but the time and effort and money I've put into it is worth alot to me.

The price you can pick some auto TT's for is silly but you don't know the history of them.

What power and torque are you running then FOSTA?

Also mines a 1999 vvti facelift model, Would this cause any issue with going NA-T?

Well when Ryan was mapping it we hit 372bhp @6.5psi but he said that the extraction wasn't good enough on the Dyno so said we had to finish it off on the road ( private of corse) so we would have gained alittle more then but I'm unsure how much and for obvious reasons I don't have any prof of anything more than the 372bhp that was achieved on the Dyno its self. I don't know what torqe, I will have to dig out the Dyno graph ;)

NA-T

1. tkddav3

2. -welsh-stealth-

3. Gixer_81

4. FOSTA

NA-T builds:

1. d[-_-]b

2. caineoo

3. Josh42

4. Rich.2211

5. FOSTA ( currently building a second NA-t engine, aiming for around 600+ bhp with this one) :D

6. -welsh-stealth- (also on the 600bhp+ engine NA-T build band wagon. Man cave/shed build) :D

Edited by -Welsh-Stealth- (see edit history)