The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has (or is doing) an NA-T on the forum?

d-_-b

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The spec i going to for is xs power kit with the greddy emanage ultimate ecu, got some money saved already so getting their slowly only thing i confused on is:

1. Where does the 3bar map sensor go and whats it for?

2. What happens to my 02 sensors and cant see where they will go xs power kit am looking at?

The spec i going to for is xs power kit with the greddy emanage ultimate ecu, got some money saved already so getting their slowly only thing i confused on is:

1. Where does the 3bar map sensor go and whats it for?

2. What happens to my 02 sensors and cant see where they will go xs power kit am looking at?

Hi fella!

3bar map sensor. If you look at the back of the engine you will see a square gadget on the back wall, it has a black vacume line comming out from the underneath and a connecter plugged in the front. This is your stock map sensor so you need to keep it if your going piggy back like myself.

Take the vacume hose and cut it near to the Map sensor itself then insert a T-piece, then connect your greddy 3bar map sensor vacume line to that T-piece. Then the eclectical connector on your 3 bar map sensor plugs into the side of your greddy emanage. Job done ;)

This is what it looks like :

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)

Hi fella!

3bar map sensor. If you look at the back of the engine you will see a square gadget on the back wall, it has a black vacume line comming out from the underneath and a connecter plugged in the side. This is your stock map sensor so you need to keep it if your going piggy back like myself.

Take the vacume hose and cut it near to the Map sensor itself then insert a T-piece, then connect your greddy 3bar map sensor vacume line to that T-piece. Then the eclectical connector on your 3 bar map sensor plugs into the side of your greddy emanage. Job done ;)

Nice reply dude :thumbs:

Little bits of info like this am hoping to build up a collection of :) :thumbs:

Running NA-T:

1. tkddav3

2. -Welsh-Stealth-

3. Pulley

4. Fosta

5. Pjavon

6. Fixcz

7. Pulley

8. Abtin90

NA-T Builds:

1. d[-_-]b

2. Caineoo

3. Fosta (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

4. Rich.2211

5. Josh42

6. -Welsh-Stealth- (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

7. Pulley (target: 600+bhp NA-T build)

8. Ballsdeep

9. Al Massey

10. TRD-1

Hey Guys, add me in to, Im doin a build on clubaristo.net where im hoping to run my NA-T with a TT ECU and few other TT engine parts.

Can anyone clear up the 02 sensor mod.. I planned to weld a 2nd bung on but I can't imagine there being much space with my 4" down pipe? Is it as simple as cutting one 02 sensor off and joining the wires to the other, or is it more complicated ecu wiring job?

Hi mate, you can do this 2 ways.

1. Buy universal bosh single wire threaded lambda sensors and just replace the existing ones with these new ones. ( you will need to cut the conector plugs off the old sensors and solder the wire from the plugs onto the new sensors so its then plug and play.

2. If you want to run you stock sensors then you will need to have a plate or plates made up and welded on. I decided to run only one sensor so I took the gasket from my stock sensors off and took them to a engineering shop, I told them to make the plate the same size as the gasket and weld it on. They also drilled the hole out and put the 2 threads in so mine just bolts in now. Cost me £20 to have done.

Then for the wires I cut the connector off the second sensor I wasn't using then soldered it on to the 1 sensor I was using so this sensor now had 2 conectors on it. Then just plug them in. This way you the ecu sees the same signal from both lambda sensor signal wires.

Job done ;)

hi mains run like this 2 single wire o2 sensor 1 use for afr sensor and 2 connect ecu

great start to this topic with lots of good info already from builders to prospective builders. Good news though as my Westfield has just driven away so im now in the market for a Supra to go NA-T. Keeping beedy eyes on this subject.

Can anyone clear up the 02 sensor mod.. I planned to weld a 2nd bung on but I can't imagine there being much space with my 4" down pipe? Is it as simple as cutting one 02 sensor off and joining the wires to the other, or is it more complicated ecu wiring job?

It depends what you mean by performance to be honest. If you mean just outright power then up to about 80mph the kitcar would come out top as there so quick off the mark. At motorway speed roll on's once into 3 figures the kitcar would get slaughtered, mine would anyway:d. Totally different worlds in my opinion and pretty hard to compare as it depends on which way you want to look at it.

Round a track it'd be like comparing keira knightley to susan boyle:d, unless it was full of long straights;). Mind you theres a guy on here who I think could well of beat me around Oulton Park in his Supra after watching his video's, he is a very good driver with a well set up supra though.

This is what the lad that bought mine ended up doing to it:(, island bend at Oulton park won!!

Im looking at going NA/T this year.

Was looking at using XSpower setup, but unsure as have heard both good and bad things.

the trouble is I dont have the knowledge to build a kit up myself though and some of the other "complete" kits are stupidly expensive..

would welcome guidance off any kind soul in this thread who can help me get a shopping list together..

Im not looking for stupidly high gains, I would be very happy with 350 RWHP.

I suppose the first question I have is what does the NA Autobox support , I have heard some folks say anything over 270HP and its a gamble..

if thats the case what did some of you convertee's do when you went to NA/t on your Auto?

Im looking at going NA/T this year.

I suppose the first question I have is what does the NA Autobox support , I have heard some folks say anything over 270HP and its a gamble..

if thats the case what did some of you convertee's do when you went to NA/t on your Auto?

I built my own gearbox. :shrug:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/group.php?groupid=57