The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious Replica (Orange Supra) - Take 2

pbryant_knight

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the green is a few inches shorter but im not fussed about that.

Next it's the blue steering wheel and get quotes to have the front seats recovered in blue and black leather (don't want suede as it always wears so quickly)

Peter

where you getting your re trim done? i know of a lad that will give you a good price and work is spot on :) can pm details if you like

Hi there,

I'm a new member here. :D

I am also crazy about F&F supra. I always have a dream to built replica one day. lol

Since i join this forum, i was enjoy reading about how ppl built their supra. Your F&F supra was my fav topic. Really cool.

Long story short, can i ask you how can i buy that Side body graphic? or can buy their soft copy (PS or whatever software they use) design?

Sorry if my question is a bit stupid lol. Sorry for my English too. Its my 2nd language so yeh... :p

And i'm from myanmar (Asia country)(but currently live in Singapore) so i would like to know they can ship the graphic? if possible i would like to buy the soft copy. so that i can print out here.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Been off work this week so got a few more jobs done on the Supra.

Firstly, got central locking installed and hooked it up to the undercar lighting so it flashes when the car is locked and unlockled instead of the indicators.

Also, while i had the door cards off i replaced the front speakers with some slightly bigger one's (same size as the rear). It took a fair bit of modification to fit them as i had to cut away a chunk of the resonating box to get them to fit properly.

Got the blue steering wheel on too complete with fake red NOS buttons.

The most impressive thing i did was build a monitor into the upper gove box.

Here's a (relly bad screen cap) pic of the one in the car from the film.

Here's the one i've been building since Tuesday

I've made a sort of how to thread if anyone is interested in how i built this :)

Peter

Edited by pbryant_knight (see edit history)