The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-t build

pjavon

The ramp is normally free on the weekends so your more than welcome to put it in the air to check it over, just throw me a pm if you need any help mate

Will do, thanks Brendan

They look cool. Should be getting tensioner pulleys done soon to match ;)

I'm waiting patiently ;):D

Looks awesome. I like the fact your manifold ensures you have no rubbing against the dizzy.

Have still got the stock HT leads leads we spoke about mate?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've spent the last few days finishing the intake side of my engine. It's altogether for the last time now, hopefully:D.

I've fitted my injectors that were cleaned and flow tested by Chris Wilson and cleaned and painted the fuel rail so it doesn't look that dirty tatty aged aluminium finish along with anything else that didn't look nice and clean, which was just about everything:oo. I've ran new tape over all the old crappy stuff to so it looks a bit cleaner.

Then I've basically just fitted everything back on with all the pipes in the right places, hopefully:), with new gaskets etc and some new spark plugs.

I've also sussed out where the resistor pack for the bigger injectors has to be wired into, thats my next job.

Then I need to sit down and think of my next stage, the turbo side which is virtually there. After that it's fitting time:OO

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys, the progress for one reason or another has been slow just lately. I've wired my resistor pack into the loom and I'm hoping it will look pretty oem when fitted.

I've ordered my EGT and AFR gauge from the good old US of A and some titanium exhaust wrap for my manifold and a new oil filter:D

I'll be having them set to white in my pillar pod

EGT

AFR

The AFR does have the Bosch heated 02 Sensor

I think I've found my clutch as well, just got to decide whether I risk a stage 2 as it will 'hopefully' be on it's stated limit or go for a stage 4 and have to put up with a puck clutch.

Titanium exhaust wrap.

I've also painted the manifold with some very high temp paint so the flange looks a bit tidier........until it melts:D

I've had the turbo casing polished for some bling.

To say I'm pleased is an understatement, as I'm sure you all know it's very hard to capture the light right on polished stuff but believe me it looks even better in real life.

Massive thank you to Dunk for sorting this out for me.

Looks good. Any reason you haven't wrapped the wastegate pipe?

I haven't finished it yet mate. I'm waiting for my gauges to arrive so I have the boss to weld in the manifold for the egt gauge.

Then I can finish the wrapping.