The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-t build

pjavon

Sorry guys, totally lost the love for a while and left it in the garage for about 10 months. Anyway I've kicked myself up the arse got it back on the road and fixed the problem.

I've had it mapped locally and it made 297 at the wheels so around 350-360 at the fly at 7psi with a floor air temp of 29 degrees according to the dyno on the day.

I've just done a 250mile round trip this weekend without a hitch so absolutely made up and the love is back BIG TIME:d

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic news Paul, well done. Sounded amazing on the weekend.

Thanks Kev, was I diving it or Marco:blink:. Must admit it was nice to hear my own car on boost:d

Glad to hear it Paul!

Thanks Steve, it's done more miles this weekend that in the last 2 years:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi i seen your na-t build and it looked amazing i have to say well done great work , could you please give me some info is this worth doing and what would i expect to spend on doing it ?? i can get the kit for £1000 buying my own bits , what ecu did you use ? iv been quoted £3000 for supply and fit but seems bit dear as i could fit it my self ?? any info would be great

• 11 months later...
Guest WBsupra

thank you for your work with showing photos of the na-t conversion in the forums.

it helped me in many ways (especially since websites say one must remove the oilsump and therefore the front axle to drill the hole for the turbochargers oil-return instead of drilling it just into the oilsump).

i have some questions left and hope you can help here too:

- did you fully removed the maf because you switched to another ecu or where did you place it?

- where did you place the iat sensors?

- what are the sensors you put into the pipe between air filter and turbocharger (some of the mentioned above)?

- did it cause problems to tee the bov's hose on the boost gauge's hose?

thanks alot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...