The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-t build

pjavon

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine wasn't any trouble to remove but the engine is out so that may make it a bit easier, I do need new gaskets yes a head set is next on my list actually and a new set off plugs then I'll finish it all properly and bolt it all back together torqued up and everything. It's only mocked up at the minute so all the parts are together and I don't loose any of the bolts and bits;):D

• 3 weeks later...

Had a bit of a play today, while my injectors are with Chris Wilson I thought it good time to spray the last piece of the inlet.

I started of by sanding the casting lines off the upper inlet, which I should of done in the first place;)

Primed it and flat sanded before colour

Then I removed the lower intake and cleaned it

Before

Ready for primer

Then primed

I blasted the 'Y' piece again as I'd scratched it.

It's now in the garage drying, I couldn't resist offering the fuel rail I'd sprayed the other night up to it though:D

And yes i know I need to sort the bolts holding the fuel rail on;):D

Edited by pjavon (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

My injectors and resistor pack arrived today from Chris Wilson:).

Just thought I'd add a picture of the resistor pack as I didn't know what they looked like so it might help someone else if they see one.

I know there are cheaper ways of doing this but I thought I could make it look pretty OEM looking with this.

Thanks guys

Will be good to see this when it's done mate, if you ever need a hand with anything just give me a shout or if you need to put the car on a ramp to check it out!

I might take you up on the ramp offer Brendan, thanks mate.

I slipped the pulleys on tonight just for a quick look, I'm a bit pleased with them:D.

I need to touch the thread ends up with a bit of black paint and do behind the water pump pulley now it's got cut outs in but I think they look great.