SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The car looks stunning and sounds the nuts mate. Once the slark plug cover is sprayed black it'll be a proper show car bay.

You're gonna love it!!!

Yeah think i'll get Baldy to paint it balck while she is there dude, :D cant wait to see her in the flesh. :D

:thumbs:

All you will get from me heading down dude, is i cant wait to drive her, see her, touch her, feel her BOOOOST. lol

Ha ha ha ha nice one Steve. :thumbs: Mmmmmm she does look rather tasty if i do say so myself? Cant wait to see what Lee and Ryan does with her on the Hub Dyno. :D

One thing i can see from the Pic that im going to change/paint is the bonnet catches where it locks, see how they look all rusty and tired, new ones i reckon. :D

Very nice Geo. ;)

What power goal did you set yourself?

TBH bud iv no idea. I think the non dbb t67 is rated at 650bhp could be wrong though. So anything below that figure would be nice. Once I break that turbo I'll get a billet and go for some safety mods. Don't Wana lose that engine.

TBH bud iv no idea. I think the non dbb t67 is rated at 650bhp could be wrong though. So anything below that figure would be nice. Once I break that turbo I'll get a billet and go for some safety mods. Don't Wana lose that engine.

Not tempted by one of Paul's Batmowheel S366 turbos?

Not tempted by one of Paul's Batmowheel S366 turbos?

Dont tempt me, credit card at the waiting. :D then again i think Lins would defo boot me in the Knackers. :D Plan is to get her back use her for a good while, then prob drop her off back to Lee's for some more goodie's, prob more in the line of safety mods, :D with a new Tubbi, means selling up my T67/Manifold as a package and buying a new mani and batmowheel. :D

lol wished i had cash to blow on my car like that, at the moment it seems like a struggle to keep the bugger on the road if its not something that NEEDS to be done something comes up in the for sale section :D its all fun and games i think well when i got back to suffolk i fitted Jamesy's UK Rear to Carolines car and waited for the Chris Wilson pads to get here, they arrived Friday so its all fitted up ready for Caroline to take it back up the road to Newcastle now , so thats my reason for tipping up at 03:00 in the morning waiting for Lee to open so i could get these and get back on the road back up to Suffolk ................ how ever i have learned that the supra is almost better than a camper van if you put the back seat down move the passenger seat forward and also put that seat back you can quite happily sleep on it in a doss bag :D open the boot alittle bit and you get a nice breeze :D

lol wished i had cash to blow on my car like that, at the moment it seems like a struggle to keep the bugger on the road if its not something that NEEDS to be done something comes up in the for sale section :D its all fun and games i think well when i got back to suffolk i fitted Jamesy's UK Rear to Carolines car and waited for the Chris Wilson pads to get here, they arrived Friday so its all fitted up ready for Caroline to take it back up the road to Newcastle now , so thats my reason for tipping up at 03:00 in the morning waiting for Lee to open so i could get these and get back on the road back up to Suffolk ................ how ever i have learned that the supra is almost better than a camper van if you put the back seat down move the passenger seat forward and also put that seat back you can quite happily sleep on it in a doss bag :D open the boot alittle bit and you get a nice breeze :D

:rlol:

nice mate, always an Option for me soon as lins kicks me out the house for spending more on the car, Opps!!

Hey cool....don't forget to charge your camera on time ;)

I wont be there bud, it will only be Lee and Ryan, and who ever else is there at the time of mapping, so i'll be on edge all day hoping for good news, and results. :D :D