SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As i was trying to sort my mates Rx8 problem, i joined there forum for some more info, anyway one of the guys asked if i minded if they did a small feature on the car/build that SRD did just got this email of the link through :D

http://www.screamingtyres.com/?p=2448

Happy with that, nice little read. :D

Enjoyed the read - congrats Geo, car looks very clean.

Made a start on the Inside now, pulled out all the rear trim, all cleaned with black to black, and put back on with new screws, Carpet has had it, so might just dyno matt it, then some new carpet. Pulled the front seats out, ready to take carpet out tomorrow to dye it black. :D

Some pics as the car stands just now. The 2nd Pic i need the little screw in thing, im sure it holds the boot blind on or mounted in. Anyone got one spare, bag of haribo for your troubles. :D

69.jpg

70.jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

I thought you were going for weight saving when I saw the pics

Might still go that way, no one or thing sits in the rear seats, so i might bin them tomorrow. :D I don't want road noise though, so think about some sort of noise dampner like dyno matt. All the tools were still in there along with the crappy jack, and the foam, so they were quickly binned. :D

Might still go that way, no one or thing sits in the rear seats, so i might bin them tomorrow. :D I don't want road noise though, so think about some sort of noise dampner like dyno matt. All the tools were still in there along with the crappy jack, and the foam, so they were quickly binned. :D

Can you unbin the tools & foam for me? :D

I'd take the lot mate. Looking to get the toolkit in my car together and my jack is absolutely fooked.

cool mate, I've still got the other foam bit to take out tomorrow, as you can see there is a wire each side i need to work out how to get out, all the other stuff, is bagged and yours. let us know when you want it. :D

Ideal mate, you're a gent.

I want to get a look at your car anyway so will take a drive up to see you when you've got a free weekend?

Edit: I just realised what the bit with the wires is. I don't need that bit mate so feel free to smash it to remove it :D

I think the wires are the ABS sensor wires so you would need to get behind the rear speakers to get to them. I could be wrong, I'm running off of memory, but if I'm right the job is a pain. If your binning it you would be as well snipping through the bit under the wire.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...