The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

can i ask how much for the dampers mate? mine might be screwed from "the incident" last weekend :)

Picked them up from a member on here dude, £45 delivered. :D Been looking for a set for ages. If yours are screwed then if there is a local engineering company could whip you up a set for about the same price, just take one off and get it copied. :D

When do you think you'll have the Supra back Geo?

No date as yet mate, im actually in no rush for it. Just rear tyres, passenger bride rail to get now. The car still has to get Taxed, MOT'd.

You'll be looking forward to yours going to see Ryan soon eh?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picked them up from a member on here dude, £45 delivered. :D Been looking for a set for ages. If yours are screwed then if there is a local engineering company could whip you up a set for about the same price, just take one off and get it copied. :D

No date as yet mate, im actually in no rush for it. Just rear tyres, passenger bride rail to get now. The car still has to get Taxed, MOT'd.

You'll be looking forward to yours going to see Ryan soon eh?

Oh yes ... in exactly 4 weeks, Ryan will be mapping my Supra (07th of April) :D:d

Nice, Lee's polisher does some amazing work, never seen anyone else get close to that blingness:cool:

I know mate, i've basically left it up to Lee to see what will work. Didn't even know about the Billet water pipe, small things like are making me love his work. :D I didn't want alot of bling, only certain parts. but said to Lee if it looks off then change what you think. :D glad i did

I'm loving the top water pipe geo. The blending is spotless.

I know mate, its look fantastic. got a big smile on my face with this build. :D

The main reason for the billet water pipe is to change the angle of it to make way for the intercooler pipe work and it does look cool. :)

Thanks for the kind words about the polishing, I will pass them on. He is a perfectionist and takes pride in his work which does show.

It's really coming along nicely now, once the intake runners are polished can start getting the other side back together.

The main reason for the billet water pipe is to change the angle of it to make way for the intercooler pipe work and it does look cool. :)

Thanks for the kind words about the polishing, I will pass them on. He is a perfectionist and takes pride in his work which does show.

It's really coming along nicely now, once the intake runners are polished can start getting the other side back together.

Cool bud, looking forward to more updates. :D Anything else you need for it now? apart from the stuff we know about. I'll send those bonnet dampners down tomorrow for wednesday bud. :D

Thanks for all the work you've done so far. :thumbs:

Lovely mate!:cool: When you expecting to get the car back up here for me to come have a look!?

I've no idea bud TBH. Im sure once its near completed Lee will be in touch. I just need to get a set of rear tyres and a passenger seat rail for my recaro, MOT, and Tax. Think other than that lee is waiting on some bits being polished before he puts the Greddy plenum side put together. :D

Yeah pop over and see it once i've got it back.

How is yours getting on? what you getting done to it again?

Little update -

Manage to pick up a set of Tyres from Swampy, they were too big for his car, so decided to get them for mine, for more grip Toyo T1-S. I had my arches shaved a touch for the 275's,but Lee checked them and they still have a good bit of the lip on them, so i think he is speaking with Baldy to get them done for the extra tyre width. :D

ToyoT1-S.jpg

Must be costing a fair whack mate...but ignore me, I'm just jealous!!!!:D:d:d

For lins' benefit, I can assure you it's cheap. Very, very cheap :sly:

she has already had a go at me today about it. lol :D So i buggered off out with the dog. WOMAN!!!!

They will never understand about the Bond between Man and Supra. :D

• 2 weeks later...