• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Little update, been a while.....

Dropped the car off this morning, for a few wee things touched up paint wise. wasnt happy with how certain bits were looking. Things getting done are

bonnet polished

underneath bonnet painted Black

Holes in bay filled in and bay painted

Rear bumper has a small crack, where the heat from Exhaust has damaged it

and bonnet release cable replaced.

carpet dyed Black.

Should be looking REEM once again. And in time for the 4th March meet @ Escape in Glasgow 4th March. :D

Looks stunning mate - fantastic styling all over! Is this the stock 202 Astral black George?

Also, anychance of a close up pic of the carbon at the bottom of the skirts please - I'm trying to see whether the weave in the carbon is a 2x2 twill or just a plain weave. Thanks.

Looks stunning mate - fantastic styling all over! Is this the stock 202 Astral black George?

Also, anychance of a close up pic of the carbon at the bottom of the skirts please - I'm trying to see whether the weave in the carbon is a 2x2 twill or just a plain weave. Thanks.

Geos paint has a hint of blue. Not stock 202.

Steve the paint is BMW Carbon Black, like Mark said its got a hint of blue through it. The carbon at the bottom has been painted over bud, i didn't like how it looked against the black. You wont be able to see anything im afraid.

Just picked up the Car, not really driven her for a while, so was great to get back behind the wheel. :D Car now looks even better.

Carpet Dyed Black

De-Badged at the Rear Boot(under the Tail brake light)

Bonnet Release Cables all Replaced.

Bonnet sprayed Underneath

Certain Bay holes filled in and Painted

Spark Plug Cover Painted and Window cut out to see Cam Pulleys.

Roll on March 4th for a Meet. :D Been a long time. :D

Just picked up the Car, not really driven her for a while, so was great to get back behind the wheel. :D Car now looks even better.

Carpet Dyed Black

De-Badged at the Rear Boot(under the Tail brake light)

Bonnet Release Cables all Replaced.

Bonnet sprayed Underneath

Certain Bay holes filled in and Painted

Spark Plug Cover Painted and Window cut out to see Cam Pulleys.

Roll on March 4th for a Meet. :D Been a long time. :D

You just cant leave it alone can you :)

What a guy the new owner will be a lucky puppy to get hold of that mate.

Yeah mate, would never sell such a beast with loads of little things wrong. Defo someone gona have to take care of her when she goes. some pics of what's been done below. :D

76.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

• 1 month later...
Were all your bolts sheared? All of mine were :(

no bud, mine came off pretty much right away. none sheered. when u put the new one on, i put the bolts along the front facing bumper and the gold screws at the rear, pretty much solid on, and also put one gold screw on each side. :D