SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been without her for 9 months when i pick her up, and what i wait. I'll be using her until winter arrives then she will be garaged, no way in hell i'll be taking her out with that amount of power. :D

Totally :shock: with the figures still guys, who thought a small .68 ar would produce that??? All down to Lee's build skills, and Ryan's mapping, i can't wait till the pod now, iv got a mental person (i mean car to pick up) :D

I see it still has the old boost switch. What's going on there mate? You still keeping the 'high / low' option?

no idea mate, it might just need taken out and replaced with a blank. as iv got trac con now, the way i'll be controlling the boost is with my right foot :eyebrows:

edit: i texted lee, 2 Cal switches, 1 for boost, 1 for Traction :D

Edited by Geo (see edit history)

Very nice Geo, love the curve, looks like you've got plenty of power under the pedal there.

What turbo was it you were running again? Billett or normal?

i never change turbo's bud, i've got the Precision T67 non dbb, non billet, i only added in Extra things to get the power up. :D

That graph is absolutely cracking mate. Looks like an animal! In fact I may even think about my AR decision as I was going with the 0.81 just to make sure I could crack 700. Those turbos really are awesome eh.

That graph is absolutely cracking mate. Looks like an animal! In fact I may even think about my AR decision as I was going with the 0.81 just to make sure I could crack 700. Those turbos really are awesome eh.

Yeah mate looks Epic, can't wait to get hold of it and give it some beans, Yeah looks like the turbo spools like a mofo, i was gob smacked at what Lee and Ryan did. :D

what you want Scott is a nice billet 6765. It just happens mines forsale lol.

what you want Scott is a nice billet 6765. It just happens mines forsale lol.

If it was a DBB you wouldn't have hands left Ricky lol. The thing is, looking at Geo's graph I'm starting to wonder if the DBB will REALLY make that much of a difference considering the cost. If it spooled any earlier it would be probably be undriveable lol.

Just out of curiosity.... PM me what you're after for yours :innocent:

If it was a DBB you wouldn't have hands left Ricky lol. The thing is, looking at Geo's graph I'm starting to wonder if the DBB will REALLY make that much of a difference considering the cost. If it spooled any earlier it would be probably be undriveable lol.

Just out of curiosity.... PM me what you're after for yours :innocent:

Mines a non bb and has no issues with spool etc.