SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not long now mate, It's gunna be a beaut....

god i cant wait, Lee has done a great job, looks mint :D

Booooooooom!!!!!!!!

:D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! great news mate it must be hard to contain the sex wee as it gets closer to getting it back!

:rlol: yeah bud, cant wait to give her a blast when we pick her up on the Fri. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135180[/ATTACH]

Sounds good, not long now then!!

ages mate ages, or so it seems, :D

Yeah I meant the pod weekend away mate. That's cool looking forward to seeing it bud there's a proper job been done on it.

yup that wknd, :D Thur's driving down, Fri @ SRD, Sat @ The pod, Sun @ Hungover St, Mon home. :D

So wee Update -

Ryan And Lee were starting the car up today, all went Sweet. 8 months since she was last started and she is now running perfect, little leak from the lower rad pipe, and a pin in the plug that was Doggy for Fans not working. All sorted with ease :D The lads had her out today and had her up at 1.2bar on the Road, so once they get a date for TDI then its off to them for some serious mapping and BOOST so Ryan said. :D

Little Vid of the car :D Think Lee was floating side ways when taking it, iv no idea how to Rotate a Vid if you even can??

So happy with how the build has went TBH, Lee has done a great job and cant wait to see what she makes, First up is a MOT, then off to Baldy to get the arces done for my wider tyres. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoDMMeI4Jg