• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey Geo - when are you expecting yours to be finished?

spoke with Lee yesterday bud via PM. He's starting on mine next week again, but im in no rush for it TBH. Off the top of my head be good for Supra Pod. :D Although with all the guys now running better turbo's i'd love to change mine to a Batmowheel one, if funds allowed. :D

spoke with Lee yesterday bud via PM. He's starting on mine next week again, but im in no rush for it TBH. Off the top of my head be good for Supra Pod. :D Although with all the guys now running better turbo's i'd love to change mine to a Batmowheel one, if funds allowed. :D

I know the feeling, Lee & Ryan are great guys however sometimes speaking to them is not good for the bank balance :)

I know the feeling, Lee & Ryan are great guys however sometimes speaking to them is not good for the bank balance :)

yeah i know, he he he he Worth it though. Once i get mine i'll be caining the life out of it, then prob make arrangements with Lee to get the car back in at some point. :D Not told Lindsay that though. i'll wait for the right time ha

Not told Lindsay that though. i'll wait for the right time ha

LOL - i've sent my wife away for a week to stay with her parents. She cant stand Ryan & Lee :D

Lee & Ryan - Just Joking. She appreciates that the car is in good hands when you guys work on it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Injectors and Rail Fitted, Injector Brackets painted Black

Fuel rail Adaptor and return line done, Injector and sensor wiring Extended and hidden under runners

Greddy Plenum Fitted

Plenum Polished and fitted

Billet Tensioner Arm

Polished AC Pulley

New Spark Plugs and Cam Covers fitted

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

cheers guys, yeah when Lee sent me the Pics through i was like WTF, that aint mine, he's done a cracking job. :D

Hodge i spoke to Lee last night and were shooting for Suprapod, what more of a setup to get the car back than there. :D This gives him time, with no rushing to get it completed to check everything etc, making sure its 110% perfect as its a long ass trip home for me. :D

Next few months will drag in now. :(Although im so excited getting her back :D :D

Injectors and Rail Fitted, Injector Brackets painted Black

Fuel rail Adaptor and return line done, Injector and sensor wiring Extended and hidden under runners

Greddy Plenum Fitted

Plenum Polished and fitted

Billet Tensioner Arm

Polished AC Pulley

New Spark Plugs and Cam Covers fitted

Lots of shiny engine bits, looks very good :thumbs:

cheers guys, yeah when Lee sent me the Pics through i was like WTF, that aint mine, he's done a cracking job. :D

Hodge i spoke to Lee last night and were shooting for Suprapod, what more of a setup to get the car back than there. :D This gives him time, with no rushing to get it completed to check everything etc, making sure its 110% perfect as its a long ass trip home for me. :D

Next few months will drag in now. :(Although im so excited getting her back :D :D

Your more than welcome to stop off here on the way home for a rest and a brew if ya want bud.

Your more than welcome to stop off here on the way home for a rest and a brew if ya want bud.

Might just do that mate, although there will be at least another 7 of us heading home, can your street and house handle that amount of Jocks and Supra's lol ?

Might just do that mate, although there will be at least another 7 of us heading home, can your street and house handle that amount of Jocks and Supra's lol ?

It's usually full of supras on a weekend anyways lol, not sure about jocks though lol. Seriously though mate your more than welcome.