SRD - Ridox Single Turbo Project Build

Geo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he is nearly on his way to getting the shiney bits club invite, what you think hodge and bossco?

Ha ha, one thing lead to another, i had an idea of what i wanted, not over the top, just tasteful and its a job well done from Lee. :D

Looks bloody good, Geo :) Excellent work, as usual, from Lee.

Cheers bud, can't believe how much that Engine has change. :D Loving it. :D

Like my gold rush build :D, does look classy geo, very jealous.

think im just a bit behind you in the bling part bud, :D Well so far, lol :D

looking good bud, cant wait for the trip down to pod with this being part of out convoy! :p

Trip down i won't have the car bud, Lee will dropping it off at Suprapod on the Day. :D Over the wknd and home will be a nice drive back. All i need to do now is sort transport down there might have to catch a lift with one of us lot going down. :D

Trip down i won't have the car bud, Lee will dropping it off at Suprapod on the Day. :D Over the wknd and home will be a nice drive back. All i need to do now is sort transport down there might have to catch a lift with one of us lot going down. :D

im pretty sure im going down alone again so you could jump into my car if you want bud

im pretty sure im going down alone again so you could jump into my car if you want bud

Cool mate, will see nearer the time, might be taking the Audi down as a backup car for tools and storage

Geo, you are not only huge on muscles... you are huge on specs too mate :D Really nice engine! I don't like too much shiny stuff, but yours looks AWESOME!!!:thumbs::ok::friday:

Yeah wasnt a fan of loads of bling, i had an idea of 3 main things to polish, The Turbo, Cam Covers and Plenum. The other things i think make up the rest. :D

Really looks like its coming together nicely bud - cant wait to see it in the flesh!

You will need to lay off the accelerator so we can keep up on the way home!:D:D:D

You and me both Bud, really cant wait now, more so i get it when there is shed loads of other cars about, and a great wknd also. :D

Be taking it easy bud, with the go faster pedal, think i was the lowest on fuel costs going down and back home last time. :D

looks awsome mate, nice and classy with the polished bits.

Sure there'll be a few supra's headed down to Suprapod you can get a lift from, mine included.

Cheers Alli, didnt want to go over the top with bling, i think its nice and tasteful :D Will keep that in mind bud, no idea who is coming with me friends wise, will know nearer the time

That looks awesome mate, i like a lot.

cheers bud, cant wait now :D

Looks great! Really coming together nicely :)

yeah lee's done a fab job, top man. :D

I saw this on Wednesday bud looks great. Liking the shiney pulleys, makes me want to get mine fitted instead of sat in a box at lee's.

Look forward to this been done.

ah no fair you get to see it up close and finished before me. :(

Alternator Polished With Unorthadox Pulley

Radiator Hose Kit

Intercooler Pipe Work Completed and fuse box Relocated

Alternator Fitted

Radiator, Breather tank Mounted with -12 to the Tank. :D

This is coming along nicely now, sooooo Excited about getting the Shed back. :D i just know its going to be a different Animal. :D

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

that looks gorgeous, absolutely stunning mate.

Cheers bud. :D Its coming along sweetly :D

Are you still going with the 650 bhp set up . or will you be looking for more bhp ,with that set up.

I thing the turbo will be Maxed out at 650 i reckon bud? plus id rather have a healthy 650 rather than worrying about the engine if its more than that on stock internals. I want to enjoy her for a good while before winter comes in :D

Looking very nice! :)

thank you, all Lee's doing. Im 8 hours away. :(