The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA supercharger build

barneybrendan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine just keeps getting heavier anyway;), so I am starting to think even when I go TT Bpu it will still be slow:D

How close are you to having it running now, I know you are still in need of the Ridox skirts, but engine wise are you close

Good stuff! I bet you can't wait to finish the project and reap the rewards!

Its my fault a lot of it for constantly changing things around.I should of been happy with the results at AFR but no i had to go and change things again.Plus if i had left the body work as it was i would be driving it around now.In answer to reaping ay rewards . I cant frigging wait to hammer it around my streets.

Damn hot on the drive today,but cracked on a bit more.Fitted the st205 throttle cable,had to file the hole going through the bulk head bigger as the adjuster nuts on the st cable are larger than the na ones.The bypass valve is now fitted properly andis a direct feed.the intake pipe is now held tight with a bracket going to the intake runners.Not sure on the q45 throttle body at the moment.Going to look for something the same size as the na 3" but needs to be compact like the q45 one.The spare na throttle body is with the engineers to get the holes bunged up.

My mirrors arrived today so i thought i would go and fit them.The passenger side fits really well,but the drivers side has a gap that i cant seem to get rid of.Every time ai tighten the bolts it pulls the mirror away from the pillar.Plus the original hole in the door shows slightly at the bottom.These are used mirrors so should fit perfectly.

All the ganador mirrors are supposidly like that, mine are and so are others I have seen. Pita, as mine really annoys me, just looks odd.