The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA supercharger build

barneybrendan

Just spoken to WhiteHorse breakers out on the Tedburn Road, Exeter

They have not got one, but think they might no where there is one, they said they will get back to me if they come across one

Do I need to know anything else other than it's an Eaton M90 XJR6 Supercharger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you need to wash out the inside of the intercooler too.

think i will take that off and check it aswell

$#@! sorry mate :( I hope you get It back up and running soon.

fingers crossed ,have to sort out some funds first.going to have to rummage through my loft i think to see whats up there.

descided to get away from the engine side of things today and trial fit the rear fenders again ,but this time i spaced the wheel out 50mm which is damn perfect.the tyre edges line up perfectly with the outside edge of the arch.Im going to use spacers on all 4 corners now as i do actually like my wheels and funds wont allow new wheels anyway.

25032011456.jpg

25032011457.jpg

25032011458.jpg

25032011459.jpg

25032011460.jpg

25032011462.jpg

25032011463.jpg

25032011464.jpg

25032011465.jpg

25032011466.jpg

Hmm nice,

whats your impression on how they would blend to an OEM Skirt mate

Looking at the 3rd pic, it looks like the bottom is a long way out, in the Ridox Wide kit are they wider skirts or just Ridox skirts

If I did go this route I am thinking of going with the low level Euro spoiler, that should give the impression it's even fatter

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Hmm nice,

whats your impression on how they would blend to an OEM Skirt mate

Looking at the 3rd pic, it looks like the bottom is a long way out, in the Ridox Wide kit are they wider skirts or just Ridox skirts

If I did go this route I am thinking of going with the low level Euro spoiler, that should give the impression it's even fatter

think the skirts are the same apart from the lower lip.plus bare in mind the front is not fixed so i have no way of knowing where they should be.

Hey Barney,

I have my M90 here doing not a lot and was just waiting to get the time to remove the bracket from the block of my red car before sticking them both in the for sale section. It did suffer a snapped shaft that I then repaired by having a custom coupler machined up for it, but if your snout is in tact you may be able to hybridise? I believe it is in good nick and I replaced the coupler and seals from a kit a bought from the states.