The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA supercharger build

barneybrendan

They look awesome mate, can't wait to get mine :D

it does look good ,will be better with the skirts

Hey Barney,

I have my M90 here doing not a lot and was just waiting to get the time to remove the bracket from the block of my red car before sticking them both in the for sale section. It did suffer a snapped shaft that I then repaired by having a custom coupler machined up for it, but if your snout is in tact you may be able to hybridise? I believe it is in good nick and I replaced the coupler and seals from a kit a bought from the states.

have sent you pm shane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i can try again now as the supercharger has just turnt up.It seems to be spinning with no obvious nocks or rubbing so plan is to just fit it and see what happens this time.

How on earth does this work? Does not look like many moving parts inside there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fitted the charger today only to find it is knackerd.rattling like mad and make a terrible clunk when the engine is shut off.Plus the car was running like a bag of crap.Would the map of been lost on the emu due to there being no battery in the car for a fiew weeks.Just about had enough of the thing now.Wont get any joy from the seller now as i won it on the 31'st of march,dont even think ebay will do anything now either.