The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

I took mine to work today ... I didn't choose the shortest way back home though. :D

I love it. It's so freaking fast .... i didn't miss one straight :)

When I stopped at the red lights, a Porsche 997 GT3 was behind and stopped quite close to my rear bumper. I couldn't resist and put it on "launch control setting". You should have seen the guy when the flames came out of my Ti exhaust ... flames must have been very close to his front bumper :D :d

Use it as much as you can John ... summer is too short nevertheless ;)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took mine to work today ... I didn't choose the shortest way back home though. :D

I love it. It's so freaking fast .... i didn't miss one straight :)

When I stopped at the red lights, a Porsche 997 GT3 was behind and stopped quite close to my rear bumper. I couldn't resist and put it on "launch control setting". You should have seen the guy when the flames came out of my Ti exhaust ... flames must have been very close to his front bumper :D :d

Use it as much as you can John ... summer is too short nevertheless ;)

I've got withdrawal symptoms already Luc. That rolling anti-lag is so addictive.

Lee is sending the alternator out tomorrow morning so I'll get it Thursday. BOOST for me Thursday night.

I've got withdrawal symptoms already Luc. That rolling anti-lag is so addictive.

Lee is sending the alternator out tomorrow morning so I'll get it Thursday. BOOST for me Thursday night.

That's awesome service as per usual from Lee, nice one :thumbs: all this talk of boost is making me miss it more and more :(

Guest Budz86
Good news, Spoke to Lee today and ordered 1 of his 160 amp alternators. He can also have it to me for the weekend too. Weathers got to be nice so I can go have some fun. I've not drove it since I got back from the dyno.

Good bit of kit these John, I had problems with my oem one so changed to this and never had an issue since

Good bit of kit these John, I had problems with my oem one so changed to this and never had an issue since

That's good to know. I finish work at 5am Friday morning so I'm straight in the garage to get the car all sorted and out for some fun.

Alternator arrived today, super fast service from SRD. I paid for it, late Tuesday night, they sent it out yesterday and it arrived today. Can't say fairer than that, cheers guys.

I'm going to take it to work tonight to try and crack the pulleys of the new and old ones and swap them over. Although the SRD alternstor comes with a billet pulley, all the rest of my pulleys are Greddy and I do t thi k my OCD could deal with 1 Being odd. All Being well ill get it refitted at 5.30am when I get in from work. Will only take me 5mins cos I've got nothing cluttering in the way lol. Pleasures of having a tucked engine bay haha.

Thanks guys. Going to give her a wash today then out for a blast again. Don't start work til 9pm so I've got all day for some supra love. I really need to get myself a GoPro.

+1 on the GoPro, I need one too!!! Also I have the day off today, so I'm going for a blast too :D Shame we are the other end of the country :(

I think you want a St. Christopher badge and a radar detector personally, and a lot of luck on your side ;) Are you the new JamieP now? :) Take care!!! And after this hot, dry spell the roads will be like an ice rink first time it rains.

I'm missing a slight error of lunacy and quite a few zero's on the end of my bank balance lol.

you need a new camera man he sucks .

I've just ordered a steering wheel mount for my iPhone, so I can do some speedo recording, when I'm on a private drag strip or very long Fast 6 style runway.