Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, the car is sold. As Kaan says, it's getting collected on Monday. Great guy, and I'm sure it will be really looked after. He's very much like myself, but not as good looking lol. Sorry Phil, couldn't resist haha.

Yep, the car is sold. As Kaan says, it's getting collected on Monday. Great guy, and I'm sure it will be really looked after. He's very much like myself, but not as good looking lol. Sorry Phil, couldn't resist haha.

Sorry to hear this hodge but at the same time congrats :) I was just interested to no that was all.

Make sure you show us the replacement. :)

LMAO!:rlol:......... Always been more of a 'goer' than a 'looker' John, so you're probably right there! :p Thanks again for everything mate and I assure you she will be very well looked after. Cannot wait for Monday to come now...... I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!!!! :ecstatic:

Hi Raven, you're welcome to come take a look at the car when I head over to see Kaan. You can PM me your number if you'd like me to give you a heads up when I'm going or alternatively, if Kaan has your number, I can just ask him to message you :thumbs:

Edited by Phlukey (see edit history)

LMAO!:rlol:......... Always been more of a 'goer' than a 'looker' John, so you're probably right there! :p Thanks again for everything mate and I assure you she will be very well looked after. Cannot wait for Monday to come now...... I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!!!! :ecstatic:

Hi Raven, you're welcome to come take a look at the car when I head over to see Kaan. You can PM me your number if you'd like me to give you a heads up when I'm going or alternatively, if Kaan has your number, I can just ask him to message you :thumbs:

Good buy mate :D

I guarantee you will be the centre of attention mate :D

Centre of attention definitely won't be me mate.......... I'll be standing back and letting the Kraken soak up all the attention she deserves....... I'll just be the lucky one driving her there and back :eyebrows: lol

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Phil is a great bloke, I know it's going to be wrapped up in cotton wool every night. I'm also sure that it will be driven hard too. Phil is no stranger to speed, although he was a little shocked when I took him out in it.

I said this on a few occasions, the car was never going to be broken for parts. I'd rather have kept it. It holds too much sentimental value for me to just pull it apart. Almost cost me my marriage twice, and that's no joke.

I won't say I'll never have another supra, so who knows what the future will bring. I still enjoy working on them too, and if I'm honest I love everything about the look of them but it was just time to move on I feel.

I'm sure if there's any further mods to the car, Phil will keep the thread going.

Best of luck with it mate, I hope it borings you hours of fun and excitement as it did me.

• 6 months later...