The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

Ahh sorry dude, no mate those are wastegate linesz

Tis a good idea to keep them tucked away. I've melted one before.

Do you heat cover the fuel lines while we're on topic? I was looking to do a major heat protection setup at some point as I don't really have any heat wrap or anything.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tis a good idea to keep them tucked away. I've melted one before.

Do you heat cover the fuel lines while we're on topic? I was looking to do a major heat protection setup at some point as I don't really have any heat wrap or anything.

There's no need to heat wrap them. There on the oposite side to anything hot. I also only use Teflon braided lines and there quite resilient to heat.

Well I wouldn't say the best, but I would say the most fun lol.

It's safety facilities and engine trips are unrivaled. It's saved my old engine a couple of times. I wouldn't fit any other aftermarket ECU to a car.

You running the S6? What do you think the `best` feature is from it?

Its great to actually see someone talking about how it's used (the anti lag short story made me drift off into a little NA-t heaven while I dribble onto my sandwiches)

You running the S6? What do you think the `best` feature is from it?

Its great to actually see someone talking about how it's used (the anti lag short story made me drift off into a little NA-t heaven while I dribble onto my sandwiches)

Yeah I'm running an S6. I would buy 1 again simply for the safety features above anything else, it's saved my engine a few times.

The best fun factor for me is the rolling anti-lag. Second gear is hilarious.

I will have my car setup by Ryan in 2 weeks by Ryan (Toucan display with all the sensors connected to my S6). Is the rolling anti lag intended for bigger turbos? Just figuring out if it would make sense on my little tubbie.

Will work just as good or even better with a kiddies turbo ;)

• 1 month later...
If I had 35k I would pick your supra over a GTR (and I love GTRs)

You wont need luck with the sale.

Thanks buddy. I'm taking it up to JM-Imports on Saturday to get some pics taken and advertised on there site. I'm in no massive hurry to sell so it will go when it goes.

• 1 month later...
I didn't mate sorry. Mapping was just a mad rush with not much notice at all so never really had time to fill the bottle.

Tis understandable mate. I just remember you previously saying somewhere before on the forum you'd seen good results from it. I'm waiting to install my setup when I've made a bigger spray bar. Do you ever use the spray much?

Tis understandable mate. I just remember you previously saying somewhere before on the forum you'd seen good results from it. I'm waiting to install my setup when I've made a bigger spray bar. Do you ever use the spray much?

Not really, I emptied the bottle and had all intentions of filling it back up but never did.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really, I emptied the bottle and had all intentions of filling it back up but never did.

I read on a US forum that a few guys with Honda Civic Turbo's noticed an increase of 50bhp when using the intercooler nitrous spray.