The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

Can't see it making that much on this clutch but who knows..

I'll update tomorrow as I go on. Bossco is going down with me, were leaving at 5am. It's a 4hr drive and coming back the same day so it's going to be a long ass day.

Yeah but I imagine the drive back may take less time... :eyebrows:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck tomorrow John, I hope you get the numbers your after and that it all goes according to plan.

I'll be happy with it going according to plan Ross lol. I've a feeling I'll be back down again with a triple plate clutch sooner than later though.

Yep mate. Good luck! hope you get the big 1000, turbo looks big enough!

my blue uk is there ATM. You will prob see it parked up with Dragonball stickers still on it :p

I can't see it making 1000hp, my clutch will give up long before that I'd have thought.

I'll keep an eye out for your blue car ;)

Good luck for tomorrow John. ;)

Best of luck tomorrow John. I'm sure with the attention to detail you have given the car, it will produce some great numbers.

Thanks guys, it means a lot. I'll update as we go on here and Facebook.

Big day tomorrow Hodge! Im sure everything will be okay :) If the clutch starts slipping then turn the boost down......:eyebrows:

I've a feeling after tomorrow, I'll be saving for an RPS twin or triple plate :(

But lets wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Best of luck today John, hope the clutch manages to hold out for you, although just seen your RPS twin vs Triple plate thread, you poor sod, not even been on the dyno yet and already worried about the clutch, and as I said on that thread, for feel and town driving etc, despite the extra cost I would say your better off with the triple plate, but fingers crossed your clutch will hold :)