Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alternator has failed. Dan has loaned me another so I've just bolted that on and it's fixed the issue. Car is going back on the dyno soon for more power hopefully.

We had a couple of issues throughout the day. Firstly, I had a boost leak between the turbo and I/C pipe v-band. Then I melted a wastegate line, so Ryan had a to juggle the solenoid fittings around a bit. After that the alternator failed. Fingers crossed, that's the last of the issues.

Ryan stopped at 811.8 at hubs. The injectors were at 92% duty and he didn't want to push them any further. It drives amazingly. And have to say this clutch form DC-Automotive does exactly what it says on the Tin. Never faltered once. Even at 1.75 bar on rolling launch in 2nd gear. VERY IMPRESSED INDEED. Drives like a stock car off boost and pulls like a mofo on boost. Mission accomplished.

Ryan stopped at 811.8 at hubs. The injectors were at 92% duty and he didn't want to push them any further. It drives amazingly. And have to say this clutch form DC-Automotive does exactly what it says on the Tin. Never faltered once. Even at 1.75 bar on rolling launch in 2nd gear. VERY IMPRESSED INDEED. Drives like a stock car off boost and pulls like a mofo on boost. Mission accomplished.

Wow that's amazing work, well done! :wow:

what size injectors are you running John? Gonna change them and go back for more at a later date or are you leaving it at that?

Also awesome news on the clutch, I shall be after one when I go single :)

Wow that's amazing work, well done! :wow:

what size injectors are you running John? Gonna change them and go back for more at a later date or are you leaving it at that?

Also awesome news on the clutch, I shall be after one when I go single :)

All very well and good having a clutch, But you dont have a supra to put it in! :D