Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryan stopped at 811.8 at hubs. The injectors were at 92% duty and he didn't want to push them any further. It drives amazingly. And have to say this clutch form DC-Automotive does exactly what it says on the Tin. Never faltered once. Even at 1.75 bar on rolling launch in 2nd gear. VERY IMPRESSED INDEED. Drives like a stock car off boost and pulls like a mofo on boost. Mission accomplished.

Not bad for a bottom end nailed together by an old duffer, using a cracked block..... :) Well done Sir! You deserve this.

I've actually got a few HUGE, thank you's to dish out on the build once I get in tonight. I've had so much help and advice from various members its been awesome. I couldn't have do e it without everyone's help.

Just need to find myself a good TT alternator and I'm good to go :)

I've actually got a few HUGE, thank you's to dish out on the build once I get in tonight. I've had so much help and advice from various members its been awesome. I couldn't have do e it without everyone's help.

Just need to find myself a good TT alternator and I'm good to go :)

Uprated one from SRD maybe? That's what I would go for personally.

Managed to get myself a 2nd hand alternator to replace my bust one. That's getting sent out to me today so I should recieve it Saturday or Monday, so were back in business.

Whilst I'm waiting for it, tomorrow I want to sort a couple of issues out with the car that was outlined on the dyno, such as the melted wastegate line, tidy up the boost control solenoid pipework, and get the boot floor fastened down solid as I had to leave it loose incase we needed to be in the fuel tank or to the pump fuses/wiring. It's only a very faint noise from the floor moving whilst I'm driving but not it's mapped I can work on little things like this just to get it perfect.

Also, got my invite to the Top 50 at Scottish modified today, so I'm over the moon at that. More looking forward to the EPIC drive up with the other supras more than anything else. Plenty of long straights to play with the rolling anti-lag :D