Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates on the car since purchase, but I've been really busy with work. Indeed she is currently in the capable hands of SRD at the moment and is undergoing some changes, the main being a change of turbo to something a little smaller which should hopefully give much better spool, but little or no reduction in power (well guessed Mellonman lol). Undecided on what to do with GT47 T6 kit yet.

I will probably start a new thread with more details on the work being carried out when I get some pictures. She'll be at SRD for a while now while Lee and his team work their magic, but I can't wait to have her back to see what she's like to drive after the changes

I'm actually considering a PT6870 Kaan. May be waiting a while though, as it looks like the Q3 release date has been put back. I'm willing to wait though, as estimated figures look awesome! Can't wait to see the first test results from the US when they are released :D

I'm actually considering a PT6870 Kaan. May be waiting a while though, as it looks like the Q3 release date has been put back. I'm willing to wait though, as estimated figures look awesome! Can't wait to see the first test results from the US when they are released :D

Nice mate. I'm waiting for it too. Let's order together ... maybe we can get some discount ;) :D

• 8 months later...