The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

You can not sell this car!

God you must have put at least 5000 hours of work in to it!

Just read the whole thread and i must say i am pretty amazed of the work and craftmanship put into this car.

Kim

Thanks Kim.

I still really do love the car, but for many reasons it's just time to move on.

I fitted a new set of brake shoes today, and cleaned up all the rear calipers. There's a couple of other little jobs I want to do while it's locked up for the winter. Nothing major, just tidy a couple more things up, interior wise.

I quite enjoyed working on it today if I'm honest. I find it quite theroputic lol.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're only getting rid of it as there's nothing else to do on this amazing machine. This has been one hell of a thread to follow though. It's almost a full working Haynes manual on top-end Supra modding.

Lol, thanks Andrew. Not bad for a car that's just been "thrown together" ehh.

Lol, I know what you mean, there does seem to be an endless supply of parts to buy mate. Looks great as it is, not sure if powder coating it white will hide what it is Imo.

I'll try it on the car and make a decision from there. I might even leave the clear cover on still, yet.

Don't!

Powdercoating flat billet parts will mostly end up with orange peel. Get it painted if you do or anodised!

:D

Just couldn't help myself. I really need to stop spending money on it lol.

I'll test fit it next time I go up JM-Imports. Not sure if I'm going to powder coat it white though. I'll decide once it's on the car.

Don't!

Powdercoating flat billet parts will mostly end up with orange peel. Get it painted if you do or anodised!

Good call Dane. I do have a 1st class power coater, he's very maticulous indeed. I've a feeling I'll leave it silver though :)

Nice mate! I have one of these for mine with Titan motorsports engraved on it, would have actually preferred a plain one though.

Yeah, I wouldn't have bought it if it was engraved, or at worse, I could have just had it milled off at work.

Go on start againand keep us all entertained for another 327 pages :sly:

Nah, I'm done with big projects. I'd rather spend the time with the family.