Geo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well a little update on the car today. Iv ordered a Southbend clutch from Dude, so that should be here sometime this week. Soon as i pay him tomorrow. :D

Went over to see the car today and took some pics of the car being prepped for Paint. We found one bad area round about the drivers side skirt area, so thats being fixed treated and the car undersealed once all finshed. Pic below guys.

Wheels from Nic should be here soon to. So its all coming together. :D

I thought you were in for the windows out job bud?

Its gonna look mint, can't wait to see it :D

I am mate, Simon is doing my car in between other jobs as im in no rush for it. More so now as its coming into Winter. :(

George I've received the front wheels, the rears I'm still waiting for, should be here in next couple of weeks. I'll let you know once sent.

Cool mate No Rush bit guy. Nic you got any good pics you can fire on this thread of them??

Better remind him to take the windows out then :p

Is the rear screen sealed in?

Not too sure mate, need to double check with him. O and to tell him to take the windows out, ha ha.

I hear Jamesy W got you a belter with saying you had a cracked Engine?? lol h he. He's a git eh.

Not too sure mate, need to double check with him. O and to tell him to take the windows out, ha ha.

I hear Jamesy W got you a belter with saying you had a cracked Engine?? lol h he. He's a git eh.

Yeah mate, hook, line and sinker. I never fall for those texts either, coz it was personal it caught me unaware lol.

Dropped off the clutch today, aswell as ordering up Fuel Pulsation dampner and Poilished Turbo Intake pipe.

Going over on sat to take some more pics of the car, as all the prep work has been done, with side skirts bonded on.

Car will be finished before the 16th Nov, as i have 3 weeks off to get her MOT'd, driven down to see Mr Whiffin, then Ryan for some mapping.

Happy Days :D

Dropped off the clutch today, aswell as ordering up Fuel Pulsation dampner and Poilished Turbo Intake pipe.

Going over on sat to take some more pics of the car, as all the prep work has been done, with side skirts bonded on.

Car will be finished before the 16th Nov, as i have 3 weeks off to get her MOT'd, driven down to see Mr Whiffin, then Ryan for some mapping.

Happy Days :D

I bet you cant wait like a kid at christmas!

Congratulations cant wait to see the end product!:)

Good lad, bet your well excited now!!! what power will it be?

only get it back from Paint Bud. Still to have a Clutch fitted then down to see Ryan. Im hoping for just over 550bhp due to having stock cams. we'll see how it goes??